URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...f/386984757429
City: Colonie
State: New York
Address: Colonie
Activities: Cfs, kissing, roaming, bbbj
Hair Length and Color: Brown but up probably average length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics in ad are accurate. Small As, thin but not overly so, mom body, great ass
Recommendation: Yes
has her response time gotten any quicker ? tried to set something up a couple times in the past but both times her response times were so painfully slow i just lost interest. i never have all afternoon to set up a meet.

glad u got thru
Scoot

Kind of glad she moved out of her residence in Rensselaer. That place was a little like a haunted house and gave me the creeps, especially when she led me through a dark apartment into her bedroom and I passed by some guy sleeping on a couch. She is a sweet girl though.
Very very nice girl. I saw her in Schenectady years ago. Her ass rivals Brandy’s in my opinion, and she was very very clean. Cute, too.
Snood, any reason why you haven't seen her since?
Scoot,
There is. I hesitated to say this as it may give the wrong impression of her…but when I saw her, I had picked her up when she was out walking the Schenectady strip. I could tell she didn’t belong as a walker - and she was out maybe two or three weeks and disappeared. I didn’t realize that the STG posts were her until maybe a year ago or so…and when I made the correlation, I really wanted to see her…BUT, she made a comment to me at the end of our car date as to how “degrading it felt to have sex for money”. I know many providers feel that way, but she actually said it, and I actually have a conscious. Even though she only walked a few weeks, I had a chance to pick her up a few times after her comment, and I just couldn’t do it
On the flip side, she doesn’t appear to have demons, so if this is to pay for medical bills (as has been eluded to), I might reconsider.
She is definitely NOT streetwalker material. I almost ate her ass in the car lol