I don't look like my pictures

So today I had my hair cut. It was to the middle of my back and now it hits my shoulders. I won't be having any new photos taken for awhile. Is it acceptable to just write in my ads that I have shorter hair?
Seems like a fair and honest disclosure to me. Perhaps an additional measure to take would be to have a friend take a picture with a high quality point and shoot camera (albeit one that is less than professional quality) that you can offer to send to gentlemen who inquire as to the new haircut if that is so important to them. I doubt it would be necessary for many, but that certainly would be disclosure that "above and beyond the call," so to speak, and no one would then be able to question your sincerity or honesty.
So today I had my hair cut. Originally Posted by Ansley
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo!
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2010, 09:45 PM
If you ain't wearing panties, it really don't matter
So today I had my hair cut. It was to the middle of my back and now it hits my shoulders. I won't be having any new photos taken for awhile. Is it acceptable to just write in my ads that I have shorter hair? Originally Posted by Ansley
In all the threads I've read on here, I've never seen anyone comment that the length of hair is a deal breaker. There are other attributes that seem to float to the surface.

I think you're honest to a fault.
you say you dont look like your pictures...

my problem is i look too much like my pictures
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo! Originally Posted by discreetgent
Word!
Maybe mention is as just a little note. I don't believe that it makes that much difference unless you have decided to get a crew cut or go ultra-short.

I was just thinking mullet or an extreme cut. Then that's a big deal.

Bet your hair looks great!

Elisabeth
Yup! That is sufficient.

Not for nuthin, but your avatar is so hot it makes steam come out of my ears. I'm not sure I'd care about 6" shorter hair.
So today I had my hair cut. Originally Posted by Ansley
So, no more landing strip?
Thanks for all the nice responses, well except for RK's.

I don't think you can, but I'm going to ask any way. Are you able to photoshop hair out of a picture?
Which hair?
Grrrr The hair that is falling past my shoulders.
Sure, you can photoshop pretty much anything.
So today I had my hair cut. It was to the middle of my back and now it hits my shoulders. I won't be having any new photos taken for awhile. Is it acceptable to just write in my ads that I have shorter hair? Originally Posted by Ansley
Thanks for all the nice responses, well except for RK's.

I don't think you can, but I'm going to ask any way. Are you able to photoshop hair out of a picture? Originally Posted by Ansley

Yep! But then the tat would be visible.

Tough call, I know!