Be careful what you ask for lol!

This is what you get when you ask for a discount....

http://www.iviewtube.com/v/80056/best-ketchup-ad-ever
Now I know not to ask for a discount from London. I would never ask for discount anyway. I usually know the price before contacting the provider. If she wanted to say that she's doing a special, then that's her own personal business decision.
Boy you sound kind of scared he he he...good I made my point.
http://www.funnyshit.ws/video/honesty-on-the-first-date Originally Posted by discreetgent

LMAO!! I can't turn down the cheeseburger and the HJ option!
Why didn't the cheeseburger come with ketchup? Yes London, I would take the HJ option with you. Do I get a discount for being short.
No but you get one for being STOOPID lol. I guess I am like a guy in the fact that once you feed me, I am going to bed. Never got into the whole dinner date leading up to the final event thing. I am not truly comfy until AFTER I am done with you...then we can eat lol.

I see we have a friend in common...I adore Miss Mia. True lady there.
Yes, the lovely Ms.Mia is a true lady and in a class of her own in this area. Would be something if you two got together for double's. I'd be first in line with the short fella.
  • Paven
  • 12-20-2010, 10:21 PM
Yes, the lovely Ms.Mia is a true lady and in a class of her own in this area. Would be something if you two got together for double's. I'd be first in line with the short fella. Originally Posted by shorty
I told her to meet me in Memphis in Jan. he he. She is a class act without all the smoke and mirrors...zero pretense and all heart.
I told her to meet me in Memphis in Jan. he he. She is a class act without all the smoke and mirrors...zero pretense and all heart. Originally Posted by London Rayne
This may well be the best reason ever given for a road trip. Just Sayin....

Well the BBQ is on you...we will take care of the rest.
Well the BBQ is on you...we will take care of the rest. Originally Posted by London Rayne
That might take more than 2 hours
Somehow I doubt that lol.
Say Rendezvous & i wanna b there I sooo miss their ribs mmmmm!!