Address: Sugerland
Activities: Massage Bbj mish doggie to finish
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder red me
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3" big mm red shoulder length hair and a rocking body
Recommendation: Yes
There is no P411 user ID P404504
A P411 search for Blaze had 7 hits from all over the country. None were from Houston or Louisiana. None of them fit the description given and none of the #s matched.
Of his 7 reviews, does anyone care to guess who 5 of them were for? And in one of them the encounter took place in Baton Rouge, Missouri. Hey, UC, your up in the Show Me state. Have you ever heard of Baton Rouge, Missouri?
She's a P411,

For all, P411 has 3 "viewing switches" that the gals can use.
Off, members only, and open to the world.
She clearly changed her selection switch recently.
Yeah her P411 account is active now, but it was not at 10pm last night. Slit couldn't find it earlier either. It was either reactivated or settings changed in the very early hours this morning. What seems strange to me is that the OP acted like she was a perfect stranger even though he had reviewed her 4 previous times. And why was a guy from Baton Rouge just happen to be in Houston at the same time as Blaze. IMO there too many unanswered questions.
IMO there too many unanswered questions. Originally Posted by NordicJag
True. But those titties . . .
True. But those titties . . . Originally Posted by lizardking
Those are my thoughts
A P411 search for Blaze had 7 hits from all over the country. None were from Houston or Louisiana. None of them fit the description given and none of the #s matched. Originally Posted by NordicJag
She has 3 dozen reviews just here on this board.
Yeah, upon further review, she’s got a bunch of reviews (one in September on OH2). Cannot tell if she does DFK.

I’ll go in if I can make it work with my schedule
She has 3 dozen reviews just here on this board. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I am not questioning whether Blaze is legit. I am saying that something just does not feel right about THIS review.
Take the review from Viking, who had also reviewed Blaze multiple times. He reports that he had seen her before and she contacted him and let him know that she was in the area. And his area is here. All of that is perfectly reasonable. But Spock's review just seems sketchy.
She is legit. I’ve been with her in New Orleans, Lafayette and Houston through the years. Number is accurate.