Good Morning

Wanted to let you all know that my grand daughter was born on July 6, 2012. She was not due until October so was only 25 weeks. My daughter lives in AZ and was flown to Las Vegas when she went into labor. Baby Grace is fighting hard to stay alive and any prayers would be appreciated. I am trying very hard to get to Vegas to see my little angel.
Omg you are most def. In my prayers!
So sorry to hear this sweets will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.. Just know she is a blessing no matter what.. xoxo Pleasure
awww, Many blessings and prayers to your family suga! i know how tHem grandbabies are, I have 3 myself... keep your head up! LEX
Congratulations to your family. You will definitely be in my prayers and I am sure in the prayers of many others. I'm looking forward to you posting an update and telling us how well the baby and mother are doing fine. Congratulations again. Terresa
Same here

Congratulations & we will be praying for her & your family for sure.

God Bless
Here is the latest Update on Baby Grace: UPDATE:
Grace is doing soooo good! The therapy lights have been taken off of her. She's been taken off of her pain meds and the dopamean cuz she no longer needs them.She's also started breathing a little bit on her own. She's still on the oxygen machine, but she's doing really good.Her swelling has come down a lot and she's finally putting out enough urine and such to make up for what she is taking in.

She is amazing! I am leaving today to Las Vegas and cant wait to meet my little angel!
I wish I knew how to post a pic!
That is sooo wonderful!!! Thanks so much for the good news!

I hope you have a wonderful & safe trip.

Take care!
CONDRADULATIONS!