Unlike Democrats , Republicans aren’t a clan.

Name 1 time a Democratic Senator broke ranks? Sure Manchin and the lady from Arizona talked all big and Bad, but in the end they caved. They did just enough to keep the voters in their state voting them in. Democrats are a dangerous cult that will destroy America
Democrats are a borderline Cult.

Notice how they all seem to worship at Stirrup Chair Alter.
Have to disagree with you here. Party politics. PACS and money. Remember Tom Delay, the Republican from Texas ?
I am less inclined to think of political parties as tribes or cults.

I feel more strongly that environmentalists and climate change alarmists are in a cult.

Read, "Apocalypse Never" by Michael Shellenberger and some others of his most recent work.

For The Cliff's Notes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michae...m_Hurts_Us_All
Have to disagree with you here. Party politics. PACS and money. Remember Tom Delay, the Republican from Texas ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Of course I remember Delay? What’s your point? Where did I say ALL Republicans are above reproach? I didn’t , because they are not! You wanna talk about another Texan that was a low bred POS politician, namely LBJ. I don’t because people no longer in the game aren’t relative to the discussion. There are numerous CURRENT Republicans I do not approve of, However I can’t name a name a single.Democrat that isn’t pure scum.

The county I live in doesn’t elect any D’S. I actually voted for a democrat for County Judge because the POS that won , was not worth a crap. 30 years ago the county was a Democratic strong hold. Both of my Grandfathers were card carrying Democrats .

Oh, I liked Harry Truman, what denomination was he?
Check the thread title
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2022, 02:07 PM
Don't you Trump lovers call them RHINOS?
Check the thread title Originally Posted by VitaMan
I was taking a page out of your playbook. Somehow you always end up on Trump Trump Trump. BTW why did Harold Ford Jr , the third or whatever get out politics? He sounds like a Democrat not a left wing loon.
Don't you Trump lovers call them RHINOS? Originally Posted by WTF
been calling some that LONG before the "tea party".
I am really sure that the term, "Republican-In-Name-Only" (no H) predates Mr. Trump as a political candidate by something like twenty years.
I am really sure that the term, "Republican-In-Name-Only" (no H) predates Mr. Trump as a political candidate by something like twenty years. Originally Posted by ICU 812
At least.
WTF does that have to do with the topic. I am a democrat hater , there is a difference. Ian 100% for Trump against any and all the American hating fucking moron libturds
For those that fucking failed reading comprehension, THE QUESTION (TOPIC) IS TO NAME A FUCKING DEMORAT THAT HASNT BROKE RANK IN THAT FUCKING CULT ASS BATCH OF BRAUN DEAD IMBECILES ? Just one!!
That’s HAVE broke rank
It's your thread. It is sounding more and more like this is a conversation you need to have with yourself.

These type of threads don't really have a topic. They are more of a declaration of the OP.