Dims will elect Hakeem the dream as theirHouse leader.

An election denier with close ties to Wall Street. Say it ain’t so Sam
Wow, the Democrats settle, without opposition on Jefferies. It's reported that Jefferies has problems with the squad, points in his favor and the so called moderates, say he is to close to Wall St.

And as you just said, an election denier ( 2016 ) calling Trump "illegitimate". Add that name to your "short list" SR.

I could have sworn that Democrats said nobody should vote for an election denier?
Wow, the Democrats settle, without opposition on Jefferies. It's reported that Jefferies has problems with the squad, points in his favor and the so called moderates, say he is to close to Wall St.

And as you just said, an election denier ( 2016 ) calling Trump "illegitimate". Add that name to your "short list" SR.

I could have sworn that Democrats said nobody should vote for an election denier? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The more I read about Jeffries the less I like him.

I could have sworn that Democrats said nobody should vote for an election denier? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I don’t know if the entire cult has said but there oare a plethora of them that have.

When they accuse Mr. Trump or some other Republican of something you can rest assured that they have committed the same deed in spades.

If they truly want to get to the bottom of 1/6 they only need to look at the cult for the answers.
Looking forward for Rep. Hakeem Jeffries of New York to explain how GOP flipped 4 house seats in the bluest state in the country It was an embarrassing rejection of Democrats policies that have fueled crime and inflation
Looking forward for Rep. Hakeem Jeffries of New York to explain how GOP flipped 4 house seats in the bluest state in the country It was an embarrassing rejection of Democrats policies that have fueled crime and inflation Originally Posted by LayingPipe
thank zelden for that. he went around the state supporting all republicans regardless of their stripe.