Trying To Gage What Would Be Best For Me - Location Wise

Happy Monday all,

If I could please get a second of your time .....

Between the 9th & the 23rd of this month, I will not be able to use my incall downtown which means I have the ability to really work anywhere within Houston.

While staying at a hotel downtown is most convenient for me, the prices are normally the highest of any hotels in the in the city.

Plus, I grew up in Katy, so I seem to naturally gravitate west anytime I need a hotel, which was my plan this time, however, I have been looking at prices online & they seem to be lower then I ever remember seeing them (example a hotel I stayed at in August of 2015 downtown cost around $2,700.00 a week and that same hotel & room is now at $1,100.00 a week).

So my question is: where would you like to see me? Does it matter? Should I stay downtown since I am pretty much known for being in the area, or should I spread my legs and fly?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!
Downtown is a young girl playing field. Older chicks do better the further they get away from the loop. Men go inside the loop for the touring chicks and for the young chicks.
Your post made me laugh so hard I choked on my coffee.

I've worked almost exclusively downtown during my time in this industry. I'd guess that most of my clients don't see women under 30 and I'm excited to see the new group of men I'll encounter when I hit 40 in 5 years, since some older men won't even see providers under 40.

Thankfully, I have more to offer then simply looks and a few wet holes.

I've worked almost exclusively downtown during my time in this industry. I'd guess that most of my clients don't see women under 30 and I'm excited to see the new group of men I'll encounter when I hit 40 in 5 years, since some older men won't even see providers under 40.

Thankfully, I have more to offer then simply looks and a few wet holes. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
It's not like that they have a choice in the matter, do they? Desperate men will find pussy wherever, they don't want to drive, they can and that's what you are banking on. I wouldn't drive to downtown to see you, knowing that I can find better talent elsewhere. Who in the fuck wants to fuck around with downtown anyway? The vibe is bad there.

You look like you are in your fifties.
The heights, greenway, or somewhere close to the beltway and Westheimer might be ideal depending on your current clientele
The heights, greenway, or somewhere close to the beltway and Westheimer might be ideal depending on your current clientele Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Heights = too weird
greenway = too thai or too agency
beltway and Westheimer = too black or too hood

You look like you are in your fifties. Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion
At least keep your "coy" insults realistic so they are funny.
The heights, greenway, or somewhere close to the beltway and Westheimer might be ideal depending on your current clientele Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Since I'll be hoteling it this time around, I can't really think of any good options in those areas. I guess the Marriott or Hilton in westchase, but honestly, I hate being off the beltway. Lets just say I don't have an EZ tag and I have not stopped to pay a toll since the early 2000's
I know it sounds weird, but I’d do The Woodlands half the time and Ckear Lake the other. I get so many requests and I hate to drive so I decline unless it’s dinner or overnight.

I feel like they’d be psyched to have you in either place.

Thankfully, I have more to offer then simply looks and a few wet holes. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I used to lie and say I was 40 when I was 38. The above statement is true.
Since I'll be hoteling it this time around, I can't really think of any good options in those areas. I guess the Marriott or Hilton in westchase, but honestly, I hate being off the beltway. Lets just say I don't have an EZ tag and I have not stopped to pay a toll since the early 2000's Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Girl stop playing and go get you an EZ tag. We live in the Jetsons age not the Flintstones.
Heights = too weird
beltway and Westheimer = too black or too hood Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion
The oddness of the Heights is its beauty. You're wrong with your other views.
Heights = too weird
beltway and Westheimer = too black or too hood Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion
Is that you Wolfie?
Try to be subtle this time around
If I had the option, I'd hit other areas while you can!

Houston is so big that providing in other areas is almost like touring, lol.

It will give guys a chance to see you who normally may not be able to and will also up your exclusivity.

I like B's suggestion of changing it up every few days. Call it your "Houston area tour - limited time only"! It will drum up excitement and probably get you some good business in each area you stay in if guys know you will only be there for 2-3 days.

Damn, I may need to take my own marketing advice and try something similar, lols.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-06-2018, 12:11 PM
It's not like that they have a choice in the matter, do they? Desperate men will find pussy wherever, they don't want to drive, they can and that's what you are banking on. I wouldn't drive to downtown to see you, knowing that I can find better talent elsewhere. Who in the fuck wants to fuck around with downtown anyway? The vibe is bad there.

You look like you are in your fifties. Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion
WW...pay him no heed.