Need advice

I'm 64 new to hobby. I can't find a provider who will meet with me since I have no references and I'm retired. So no work info. Can anyone help.
You could try p411, they have ways of verifying. You can also off your Drivers License, call an agency. Explain your situation to the lady you would like to see and work with her.
You could try p411, they have ways of verifying. You can also off your Drivers License, call an agency. Explain your situation to the lady you would like to see and work with her. Originally Posted by MountainJack
I agree with Mountain Jack. P411 is the best way to go. Totally discreet. Almost all who advertise on that site accept the P411 verification without additional information. Some providers not on P411 can also verify you from your P411 information.
I'm pretty new to the hobby and found the same issues. It took a little while and some searching around but I located a couple of providers on tryst and STG that didn't require verification other than a facetime chat. I also found that a decent introduction on first contact does a good job of getting a response.
Is P411 legit and confidential
Is P411 legit and confidential Originally Posted by JackM64
You do have to pay for the service, but totally legit. Once you have several “OK“ from providers, the game gets super super easy. There are also providers that will show in the area that do not advertise anywhere else.