ALERT! ZOMBIES ROAMING MONTANA!

That's awesome, but it's unfortunate that those risk from the grave didn't include YOUR DEAD DICK!

Good link, Whiny. Now we gotta get you off your knees... Im guessing you're not Catholic. .so the only reason you'd be down there was to eat some vagrant schween.
Well, if they are looking for brains, Assup, you will be safe. One of the benefits of being . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

That is so lame. why not come with something,original, fresh and new? You can't even develop your own style. Can't play jazz, shithead, unless you got some style. You can't play.
You really wouldn't know, but that has never stopped you before. That's why you are the reigning . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

They also roam Wichita...
This is why I don't believe in leaving teenagers alone with a computers. LOL!
They also roam Wichita... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

lol.
Hey COG; now that you learned to post pictures; it is just as easy to post you tube videos !

Hit "go advance" then hit the "you tube" video icon....insert the you tube video code (string of numbers)..only the numbers NOT the = !

easy peasy.
Tech advice from one steam driven dipshit to his favorite bbbj.
Zombies have taken over the White House and the Senate. Those reported in Montana must have turned out for an Odumbo stump speech.
Zombies can be found in front of a TV watching fox.
Why Whatzup, that was actually kind of funny...dead dick....zombies....snicker*.
We've had Democrat zombies for decades. They rise from the dead on election day. How else would dead people vote?