Things that make me go Hmmm?

Exactly who is ronjeremy? London? Perhaps, I am not sure but just joined our community on August 8, 2013, while I was on tour in BR and Laffy. While I was getting several reviews from the wonderful men on this site. I wonder if that bothered you so much that you had to make up a handle and write about me. Of the 16 posts you have made, I do not see one that has a positive tone to it, Hmmm? And most of your posts are either direct or indirect jabs at me and my business. Hmmm? There is one person that has a deep seeded hatred for me, London. This hatred is unfounded and only exists because of her envy of me, IMHO. That is well known in this community and she is continuously banned and making up new handles from different places, desperation? Hmmm? On July 24, 2013, I wrote in response to a Taylor Love comment "Things that make u go, hmmmmmmmmmmmm???????" Today ronjeremy posts to a thread that has a topic which was being sweet about me "
if she's retiring why would she even care about new reviews. things that make you go hmmm." Using my exact words, which is a typical London tactic, Hmmm? ronjeremy also responded to two threads in the Florida forum. The exact place London claims to be affiliated with her work, or so I have heard. Hmmm? ronjeremy posts about TER and this site and how Dave and CC got it right. Showing obvious signs of having knowledge of hobby. Hmmm? A comment was made by that handle, cannot call ronjeremy a him as I think it is a her, even about Outdoorsman. How does this handle know sooo much? Hmmm? ronjeremy is a newbie, I think not, Hmmm? What is your fixation on me and my business, only one person has ever displayed such envy for me, London. Hmmm? Taylor Love announced her retirement in May of this year and no one joined to blast her? Hmmm? London and Taylor Love are friends maybe? Hmmm? She retired for about a week and no comments and ronjeremy you certainly had to be around then, Hmmm? I retired once and did not annouce it, this time I decided to give everyone the chance to see me and say good bye. But my reputation stands for itself.

Things that make me go Hmmm?
When you retire the b/s will be left behind.
Babe I cant even speak on an Arkansas fourm and moved away because of haters.
To this day I am being talked down on, hurts when you have a great reputation and only here to please. A lady of Louisiana Nicolet even posted that thread in co ed Arkansas a few days ago saying I am lost in Louisiana and that I need a Hello Kitty spot light to get me home. Dumb lady. I dont live in Arkansas and she is an old jealous granny who needs to mind her own biz. She offered to pay half a light bill to get me to leave Louisiana...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=819112
hmmm.. Things that make you go hmmm and me go hmm sounds similar.

Chin up, Smile beautiful. . .
Don't let the desperate ladies and sadly to say gents get us down, stay up.
Kisses ♡♥

Miss Dreams
...Babe I cant even speak on an Arkansas fourm and moved away because of haters... Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Awwww. We're just teasin' ya.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (39.4 KB, 435 views)
WOW What a stalker... came to the fourms here too or did your Spider Hole buddy Nickle pay you?
Jealous old grannies, and you think any of us want to be you??? Hell No!

Miss Dreams
Nikki, I'm confused are you talking about THIS London?

Please clarify! LOL

Bitch please, you a stalker... came to the fourms here too? Get out of here, crazy! Jealous old granny! Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
That's uncalled for & "unnecessarily rude"...which is against the rules.

Kindly hit the RTM, please.
You made that up obviously.

lol

Nikki, I'm confused are you talking about THIS London?

Please clarify! LOL

Originally Posted by Arverni
You made that up obviously.

Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Nope. I quoted you before you edited your naughtiness out.

I also have the auto-response email from Eccie with your original response...in case the mods need me to forward that to them for verification. Not a problem.

Nice try, though.
lol... Stalker alert!

Miss Dreams
Wow I got to the bottom and couldn't even flippin remember what the darn thread was about but it made me go hmmmmmmm lmao LADIES COME ON!

Nikki I see where your getting at saying he(or she) may know to much to be a newbie....thats weird! Does he have any reviews?
Nope. I quoted you before you edited your naughtiness out.

I also have the auto-response email from Eccie with your original response...in case the mods need me to forward that to them for verification. Not a problem.

Nice try, though. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Good try??? Was this a game??? Man I need a corona
Welcome to Nikki Tylor and Miss Dreams world!

Chin up babe, jealously is envy! You and I are the best! Not hard to see it.

xoxo

Miss Dreams