Rules on Credits for Multiple Posts with One Girl

As far as Premium Access credit goes, what is the rule on posting for the same provider repeatedly? Example, I had access earlier this year but lost it since I saw the same girl all summer. I still see her, but what is the rule (is credit granted each time) if I see her once a month and post a review each time?
  • BSer
  • 01-02-2016, 08:00 AM
You can't earn pa credit if the review is on the same provider within a 90day time frame
if anything like his other reviews, give him credit anyways
if anything like his other reviews, give him credit anyways Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LOL, indeed

Actually Squirt - I am confused - you have 5 reviews, all with no recommendations - some classic no's I might add
If you already reviewed her, who the hell out of that bunch of nos are you seeing regularly
if anything like his other reviews, give him credit anyways Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LOL, indeed
Originally Posted by berryberry
ABSOLUTELY.... and then come to Upset and review some of ours.....
LOL, indeed

Actually Squirt - I am confused - you have 5 reviews, all with no recommendations - some classic no's I might add
If you already reviewed her, who the hell out of that bunch of nos are you seeing regularly Originally Posted by berryberry
@Berry,

I've actually never reviewed my favorite. She has one here, I think it was Chickie who did it, or maybe Chef (I remember a "C" in the name). I guess I should add one for her just to have my first "yes"!
dang, I love your no reviews
they be awesome good reading