Thank you Tyler! I'll be back very soon! But I have a question as well

I really enjoyed my time in Tyler and was a great way to get back into the swing of things.
Very relaxed and fun!
I'm sorry if I wasn't able to see you during this visit BUT
I will give more heads up and stay longer.

I do have to ask one question that might help, not just me but both providers and other hobbyist.
Is it best to pre-book or last minute booking/short notice better?
What is considered last minute and how short of notice?

I prefer, to post an ad, so I can get pre-booked, a few days out. But it looks like in the Tyler area 1 day notice works since the window of opportunity (WOO) is small and unexpected.

Just Danni

New #: 469-269-0262 txt only

A Dallas Unicorn

Why blend in, when you were born to stand out?
Thanks for visiting. It was great seeing you. Personally, I don't usually pre-book because my job takes me out of town a lot. So I normally won't do a pre-book so I don't have to cancel.
I'm a normally a last minute notice kinda guy. Last minute meaning same day or even the next day.
Looking forward to when you come back.
I'm totally excited to come back a spend more time in Tyler. I'm looking at coming back this coming Monday or tuesday and stay for 2 or 3 days.

Any one else care to answer? Ladies, which one have you experienced? Do the men of Tyler do last minute or pre-book?
Speaking for myself only ... my guess is that about 75% of the time I prebook. Prebooking to me is agreeing to a time 2-5 days in advance. The other 25% of the time, I will set something up the day before. Very seldom do I schedule something the same day.

I have a high need to prebook due to my limited HOBBY TIME windows Monday -Friday.
Have you ever thought of visiting Texarkana?? I would prebook with a 2-5 notice like gentleman above.
I usually book the day before. My schedule changes so frequently. I let a provider know I'm interested in seeing her during a time frame, like end of month, etc
I try to let you know I am interested a day or so in advance. But try to nail down the time the day of. If you are booked and I Moss you I am cool with that. It is just my hobby time is very limited and often opens at the last minute
thank you for the responses.
So it looks like about a day notice, which is great!
I don't think providers that tour mind last minute because they are typically in town for that reason and if they are available then I don't see why not.
Well I will keep everything in mind for my next trip to Tyler... I think I'm sticking with Tyler for getting back into the swing of things. It's only a short drive and then when I'm ready I'll be looking at other cities too, so keep an eye out.
Thanks again!!
Guys,
Danni is beautiful, personable, sexy, athletic body, skilled in the arts!
My trip to Dallas a while back with Danni as treat:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=599950
Now she found Tyler and how great ET Gentlemen are!
I highly recommend give her a proper welcome!
Welcome Danni !!!
TNC