So long, New Orleans!

I'm, moving back to California. Be safe, sluts! Nice knowing some of you.
lol---sluts.....you got my attention!

I am so sorry you are leaving...take care and have fun..I will miss you!!
Take care & don't forget to share some of that Southern loving!!!
it was nice knowing u but i dont know about the adjective used to describe the ladies...quite offensive actually
+1 belinda
+1000000000000 Belinda. Either strange sense of humor or maybe we are the fortunate ones.. Good luck cali "sluts"
lol Miss B----I am a slut & proud of it!
{but I do understand where you are coming from babe}

BC..I enjoyed you & your music..best to ya babe!!
slut is offensive?? I wouldn't know about that.
I'm a slut.
I took his post as referring to the Dawgs!!! Not the ladies.
oh he was definitely fun and because of seeing him i got to meet the hot ass glenn close look a like hehe! you know who im talking about dear!
lol===he is a cute guy! and tons of fun...

you will be missed!!
I took his post as referring to the Dawgs!!! Not the ladies. Originally Posted by kindafun
I was!
it was nice knowing u but i dont know about the adjective used to describe the ladies...quite offensive actually Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
Words are only as powerful as the context in which they are delivered. I think its an individuals personal choice to live whatever sex life they enjoy, and, so long as their activities are consensual and not with children, the number of people they fuck is their own business and should be spared the archaic prefab moral judgements of the status quo. To me, there is nothing wrong with a slut by definition, therefore, it ceases to be a derogatory term. I would never intentionally offend any of you.
It's funny...calling a woman a slut would be an insult to most women. If a man is called a slut, he wears it as badge of honor!!