Condom smell

I love to go down on my girls and get them off and then put on the cover and get me off. Often however I want to go back down and get her off again with some good DATY while I wake up again but the condom smell and taste makes it less than enjoyable. Is there a brand of condoms that doesn't leave that smell and aftertaste? Does a flavored condom help? A little advise is appreciated...
Try SKYN condoms. I can't say whether they're scent free, but they're made from artificial latex instead of natural rubber.

Polyisoprene is the chemical name for the rubber in latex condoms. SKYN condoms are made of polyisoprene that is made from sources other than plants. People with latex allergies may not react to SKYN condoms, since it's usually not the polyisoprene you react to, it's the residual contaminants from the rubber tree sap. It's possible that the "rubber" smell isn't the rubber, but the contaminants from the tree sap.

The condoms feel good, but I haven't sniffed or tasted them and I'm not curious enough to open a package just to find out. They're not hard to find, so get one and check it out yourself.

There are also polyurethane condoms, which have their own good and bad characteristics.
"Beyond seven" condoms are really good natural latex condoms, and I think I've heard it said they don't smell as much as many others.

Gee, now you've got to go have 3 sessions to check out the various condom types. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.
Yes flavored condoms help big time
I was gonna say.... Ask one of the CBJ gals. They outta know best.
Beyond Seven is what I recommend.
I was gonna say.... Ask one of the CBJ gals. They outta know best. Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis
Any brand in particular Marley? Guess I better book a session with you and try your suggestion... Its been along time since we have had fun BCD....