My Huge Annoucment

Well lets see this is hard for me to even post but it has to be done.

I have been in the adult business 9 years whether it was dancing or providing.

I have so many great memories from here as well as aspd. I have made some great friends and some amazing guys being in the hobby.

This is a job that i truly love ,but its time that i let this part of my life be over and start a new chapter in my life.

I love so much that i had the chance to meet so many great people. Its really nice to be around people that share my likes and dislikes.

I WILL BE RETIRING DEC 31ST.

I will be getting legally married as well as be done with school so its time for me to take on a new challenge.

I will miss all of you very much and am sad to be leaving all you guys as a provider.

I will however keep my agency up and running and proving the best girls in Arlington.

Thank You guys so much for reading this.
Best of luck to you babe!! =)
Congrats and best wishes--- though I don't know why you think "Ladies will love it".
Wow! I wondered what the big announcement was. I suspected retirement, except "ladies will love it" threw me! We don't love it...we'll miss you.

Best wishes for a wonderful future!
Congratulations on your wedding and on finishing school! Good luck, Kaci
married and finishing school. im sue all the guys who have not experienced you will be saddened by your retirement and those who have had you will be devastated. i have read many reviews of you and it seems like you were a fuck of a lifetime. whoever that lucky person is im sure will enjoy banging you for the rest of your lives just remember if they dont there are 1000's of guys right here that would. even at 2 guys a day there will be 200 or so very happy and honored guys who can take with them to their grave the fact they got to be inside of you by the time you retire. perhaps you should make retirement day dec 30th or jan 2 as new years eve and day are meant to be holidays and no one will be celebrating the fact you are off the market. good luck with agency and everything in life i only wish i had the pleasure of screwing you just 1 time
Thanks ladies . It was ment to be funny when posted no big deal i love you guys and will miss all of you very much.

If you guys have a party , wedding , baby showers , Divorce parties any kind of parties Give me a call that is what i will be doing first of the year.
Dec 31st?

Good–I'm usually better at getting something done if there is a deadline.
Boooooooo!!!! Pardon my booing. Congrats. Have my calendar marked!! Was afraid of that
WOW..........So your ganna be off the market.....even for me??? I say BOOOOO too!!! But I feel ya babe!!! That time is coming for me too. I wish the best for you, always!!!!
Congrats. I wish you the best of luck.
Wow....never would have thought.
Everyone here is going to miss you. (especially me)

Love you! (you better stay in touch!)
Congrats Kaci on your marriage, school, and new beginnings! Even though we never met you seemed like a cool chick by your posts..
Thank you all for showing your support for the choice i have made. Plus my oldest son will be 13 this year and hes getting a little old for me to still be doing this.. Hell with the way the world is today he could make me a grandma in the next few years ( boy i hope not) but times are changing.
  • bigB
  • 09-14-2010, 03:06 PM
congrats and good luck!
12-31 or 12-21? Check your signature line. Good luck in your new adventures.