Why?

Coming from Colorado I find this forum to pack lots of information. I find it silly we can't post straight links from a news source... Also find it hard to find legit girls but utr as well, because the way the review system works. Many guys have seen girls but the review system makes it a pain. If we had a better review system both providers and hobbyists would be safer.

Not sure if I'm missing information that would affect my ideas. Theotherboard is a review system for Colorado and I rarely noticed girls/guys getting caught.
Hello HI2uall, I agree with you on the lack of ability to post links of a news source, yet I dont concur with the review template for the service, nevertheless things can always be better, what do yiu suggest to improve them?
Sorry I should've made the reviews more clear. I think anyone registered on eccie should be able to review. A providers makes a option to review her and everyone can search her through a search bar on eccie. Every state would be integrated together. I know this would prob take alittle time but it would be way safer. Then a guy can look at the guys review and see how many girls he's reviewed, if its only that one girl he can debate if its a legit review.
Seriously this makes my head hurt.
Sorry I should've made the reviews more clear. I think anyone registered on eccie should be able to review. A providers makes a option to review her and everyone can search her through a search bar on eccie. Every state would be integrated together. I know this would prob take alittle time but it would be way safer. Then a guy can look at the guys review and see how many girls he's reviewed, if its only that one girl he can debate if its a legit review. Originally Posted by hi2uall
Maybe I'm not understanding. I thought we could do that now anyway.
Anyone registered on eccie CAN review. You already CAN look at a guys reviews and see other girls he's reviewed. Maybe you just haven't figured out how to navigate the site. I don't find it hard at all to find 'legit' girls, I just like to experiment with unknown qualities, looking for that diamond in the rough. That's why Marcus says your post makes his head hurt, because none of your points are accurate.
Anyone registered on eccie CAN review. You already CAN look at a guys reviews and see other girls he's reviewed. Maybe you just haven't figured out how to navigate the site. I don't find it hard at all to find 'legit' girls, I just like to experiment with unknown qualities, looking for that diamond in the rough. That's why Marcus says your post makes his head hurt, because none of your points are accurate. Originally Posted by pssymnchr2
Is it possible English is not your first language hi2uall? I ask because because of they way you ask as well.