Swinger clubs

Any swinger clubs in Austin that allow single males ? Or maybe bookstores that have some playing going on
Any swinger clubs in Austin that allow single males ? Or maybe bookstores that have some playing going on Originally Posted by Bobbyjones3232
NO.. you can find a couple of "bookstores/jackshacks" with males in attendance.. There's only two clubs here for couples and one of them is just fine for the 20-35 "beautiful people.. " at least the delusional ones..
there should be a swing club that caters to everyone IMHO. there is a dearth in the local swing club market. there used to be 5-6 clubs in Austin in the old days. I would go to one that lets single men in. something along the lines of single women free, couples $50 and single men $100 would work well.
In past years I seriously considered opening a dual venue, On Premises, club on 4th or 5th st. Honestly, a swing club is a legit biz, but the expense and dead nights, make it a very poor business choice, even for a lively town like Austin. If someone with DEEP pockets were to be interested, it "could" be done, legally, but anyone with enough $, likely has enough common sense to not blow it on this type venture.. It would have to be a "hobby" biz.. and by "hobby", I mean pour $ in, with little to no expectation of a reasonable return on the investment.
Things get even stickier when the good city of Austin decided to outlaw "Adult Home Parties" about 5 yrs ago.. So even those parties you hear about, are illegal now... not that they'll get caught, but if they are, it's no longer a "OOPS" kind of thing as far as Buildiing Code is concerned.
So Nuglet "Adult Home Parties" are yet another offense that the code enforcement Gestapo can issue a citation for? I'm an offender on multiple counts I guess...Crazy
So Nuglet "Adult Home Parties" are yet another offense that the code enforcement Gestapo can issue a citation for? I'm an offender on multiple counts I guess...Crazy Originally Posted by agentx
Keep your head down and don't draw attention.. just ck the code updates.. We aren't allowed to have too much fun, even in our own homes.. sucks huh?
I am bisexual and have always been turned off by the homophobia found in most swing clubs. I would love to find a swing club that welcomed both me and my lady.
I've been to swing clubs all over the US and have yet to find even one that is tolerant of, much less encourages male bisexuality. just a fact of life in the swing world.
A few years ago, I ponied up the cash to try one of the local clubs out as a single male. Big waste of time and money.

First, I couldn't get anyone to talk to me. And I'm not a troll. I'm reasonably good looking, probably one of the younger people there.

Second, of all the people there, there were maybe 2 or 3 that I'd have even been interested in. It's not like the club was packed with people, but the pickings were slim.
we're headed out to a local swing club tonight (Sat) to see what's avail.. anyone care to join us?
How did it go? When I went to one, I felt like being part of a group was a big factor. Maybe I'd try again if I could find others to go with.
A few years ago, I ponied up the cash to try one of the local clubs out as a single male. Big waste of time and money.

First, I couldn't get anyone to talk to me. And I'm not a troll. I'm reasonably good looking, probably one of the younger people there.

Second, of all the people there, there were maybe 2 or 3 that I'd have even been interested in. It's not like the club was packed with people, but the pickings were slim. Originally Posted by jslice
as someone with a bit of experience, I can tell you the main problem with being a single male at a swing club.. to most, that's like going to a picnic and bringing nothing to the table, but munching out of everyone elses' basket. Going solo, as a male, is just another form of freeloading.. I'm not knocking you, just telling ya why you may get an attitude from that circle.. Extra males are sometimes an asset, but not in the clubs. Many clubs will allow you in IF you are with a couple.. then you would be expected to stay with that female.. not go cruise the herd.
How did it go? When I went to one, I felt like being part of a group was a big factor. Maybe I'd try again if I could find others to go with. Originally Posted by jslice
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^
that's the key...
Most clubs will let a select single guy in with a couple. However the couple will be responsible for him and his actions. Since most women control how the night proceeds expect to strike out a lot. As noted above you don't bring a lot to the adventure as most couples don't have a lot of trouble finding and extra guy.

If would be cheaper to enjoy time with a provider better return on investment.
Sue, I like your label! If you find a swing club that allow single males, please let me know.