I loved photographing Chanel of Houston

I got to photograph an amazing and beautiful lady today, I also had the pleasure of spending some time with her, review to come soon. Ladies who need photography feel free to PM me, thanks.

Damn man, you take great pics! What a beautiful lady.
She is amazing! Needs to smile more in her pics, her smile and laugh was fantastic in her video posted in other thread!
Yeah she thinks her cheeks get too big when she laughs lol
Fenderman, you did an amazing job! You really brought out her beauty. This is an example of how being professional can really help a lady in this profession. After I saw her new pics I checked out her latest review with the video and she is now definitely OTL.
Thanks man she is so seriously hot and such a cool person

QUOTE=ilovethemgirls68;1057031 031]Fenderman, you did an amazing job! You really brought out her beauty. This is an example of how being professional can really help a lady in this profession. After I saw her new pics I checked out her latest review with the video and she is now definitely OTL.[/QUOTE]
This is a case were new boobs changed a persona. She was already a very pretty girl next door type but the new boobs turned her into a bombshell. Glad to see her attitude seems to have remained the same even if her "persona" changed...if that makes sense. Seems super cool. Can't wait until I'm in the same place as her. Gorgeous young lady.
Her eyes are gorgeous. Very stunning lady. Great pics.
Well done fenderman. Beautiful woman
Those eyes
and she makes it a point to keep incredible eye contact through out your visit, just amazing!
Thanks for sharing, Chanel is a beautiful person inside and outside.
Amen to that