City: Allen
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Lucky is cute, but she is not slight, with large soft Ds. More in the ROS.
Recommendation: Yes
Could you please pm ros.
  • TAZ
  • 01-14-2022, 06:39 AM
I always say....sometimes you just need a "chunky fuck."
I prefer spinners as well.
Could you please pm ros. Originally Posted by scorpion22

You could write a review or purchase Premium Access. Also why not take the initiative and reach out to the OP instead of asking him to do all the work especially after he went to all the time to write and post the report.
Could you please pm ros. Originally Posted by scorpion22

Write a review.

Don't have him or you get an infraction for sharing ROS with non PA members.
I was waiting for Mimi to return. May have to make a plan to see to check Lucky out as well.
Haven't been there in awhile. Was Mini and Lulu when I visited. Both gave good massages, Mini was big, busty and sweaty whereas Lulu was petite and skinny.

I'm assuming this Lucky is a new girl?
Jaddarami, Lucky IS the new girl. I think I might want to meet Lulu at some point (and if I do, I'll review), but Mimi is a known (and great) therapist, so I might default to seeing her again.

Scorpion22, no offense, but sharing the ROS is an infraction, as the Admiral has noted. Being a reflexive rule-follower, I shall respectfully decline the invitation to commit one. When you get review credit, all shall be revealed.
Who has bigger tits? Mimi or Lucky?
Without a direct measurement, so this is not scientific . . . Mimi.
  • AP51
  • 01-18-2022, 05:30 PM
Without a direct measurement, so this is not scientific . . . Mimi. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
So Lulu is gone or are there 3 there now?
Saw Lucky today. Lulu is the house manager according to Lucky. And……..Lucky is Mimis……younger sister.
Saw Lucky today. Lulu is the house manager according to Lucky. And……..Lucky is Mimis……younger sister. Originally Posted by Beefstix
So you got lucky?
I have seen both Mimi and Lulu, they both have a great massage technique.
Absolutely. And she’s a horny young thing. Review forth coming.