do the ladies really enjoy a "rough" bj?

i've been reading way to much on here, and watched one too many clips on the topic, and was wondering, do you ladies really enjoy this?
Not unless you want my teeth ingrained on your c*ck. I can do rough, but let me do it. If you get all nuts pushing and pulling on someone's head when they don't expect it, look out! Half the time guys gripe about teeth during a bj, it's because THEY push the damn things on themselves!
Question is: do you enjoy a rough BJ?
Are you prepared to be to be scratched by teeth if you are forcefully rough with her face, during a BJ?

There's a time for a bit of hard BJ pleasure in a wicked kind of way, when the woman is in control of it all. But when a man is rough when a woman is enjoying his cock in her mouth. She's bound to accidentally scratch your cock with her teeth. And that wouldn't be too pleasant.
Yep! NQNS.
I don't particularly enjoy giving rough bj's... just not my thing. I'm more of a sensual, sloppy, wet bj giver.
I dont know what i do I just know i ENJOY giving a good sloppy spit running down your butt bj
I recently received a great bj. The lady took me dt and I felt her teeth on me. She stayed in control. omg, it was the best feeling. I almost let loose, but she doesn't do cim, so I pulled out quick before I lost it down her throat.
Yep! NQNS. Originally Posted by Shayla

I think the main thing with a good bj is consistancy. I can say I have had alot of them over time and my main gripe is stopping and starting. I lived with a gal for a year that could DT let me fuck her face or let her control the action but I would just cum down her throat. Many times she would just keep going and try for a repeat without stopping. Rough,easy,constant,DT. She was the best I ever had
Oy... I'll bite my tongue on this one .
^ we already know what you like
Im not into the rough bj or DT, but i do give a wonderful bj, last week I was told my mouth felt just like a pussy!
Oy... I'll bite my tongue on this one . Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Come on, let it out.
^ we already know what you like Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
how rough is your definition of rough?