Dating vs. Hobbying

Lately I have been dating a few "civi" girls, that I have met through mutual interest in things or through the popular social network. We have become friends and asked some out on dates.

I can't help but notice how similar it is to Hobbying.

One girl, we were set to meet at 8pm. I texted her about when I got to her area to see if she was ready. She asked if I could give her some time because she wanted to make sure her baby was asleep before she left. So there I aim doing to now familiar "aimless walk through Walgreens/CVS" waiting for a confirmation text to come up. Sound familiar?

Another girl, I'm seeing her this weekend. She lives out of town, but she guaranteed to be giving me a BBBJ before we even leave her driveway. Thing is she lives with her daughters (a couple of 20 somethings, and a teenager). All Hot btw! So she doesn't have the house to herself so Mom can't bring in some guy and go to her room for a few hours to Fuck, so I would need to get a Hotel. That's about a $150 + $55. Thats the same price for a session with a local provider.

Although I'm having great fun, it seems easier just to stick to Hobbying. One of the girls is already starting to develop "feelings", which is something I may or may not want. Unsure for now.
  • Sire
  • 07-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Maybe your civvie girlfriends are secretly providers, and are just caught up in their work pattern.
both men and ladys hobby before they get married, down to one night stand or going to a lady for sevice. If you find someone in the hobby world more power to you and at least you are starting the right foot than the wrong foot.
I'm guessing conversation, or letter writing isn't an option.? jusk mesing wit ya babe..
Maybe your civvie girlfriends are secretly providers, and are just caught up in their work pattern. Originally Posted by Sire
I thought about that with the way the second one talks sometimes.
I've come to realize there's not a lot of differences between the two groups. It's just that with the providers it's more straight forwards and a lot less guess work. It's usually a more upfront and honest relationship.
Absolutely, 100% more upfront and honest. Guaranteed.
  • RNB
  • 07-12-2012, 01:05 AM
There is a huge difference!!!!!
You lost me at 20 yr old daughters.
  • Toyz
  • 07-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Seriously when is the last time most of you guys had a legitimate "date"?

Not being mean, just wondering....
I date when I want, I just don't want.
Seriously when is the last time most of you guys had a legitimate "date"?

Not being mean, just wondering.... Originally Posted by Toyz
Last Saturday
  • Toyz
  • 07-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Obviously ML, its your thread...
  • Toyz
  • 07-12-2012, 05:53 PM
You married Homie...you ain't dating, you fucking around... Can you take a date home with you? Nope you can't.
You married Homie...you ain't dating, you fucking around... Can you take a date home with you? Nope you can't. Originally Posted by Toyz
That was kinda my whole point their Mr Toyz. I have dated in the "vanilla" world as you like to say. I just find that it is cheaper and easier to hobby and then go home. That is not being single, if single I would go back to dating with some strippers mixed in. I say that prayer every night as I lay me down to sleep a single life is one I want to want to figure the fuck out how to keep.