New girls - how long do they last?

I've been trolling the WW lately, and I've noticed a plethora of new girls. What is the survival/success rate for new providers? How many of them are gone after a month? How many make the cut? How many aren't cut out for this profession? How many get whisked away as a new SB?
I was just wondering that myself! I took some time off after my surgery and since coming back I'm floored at the amount of names I've never seen before! Did Austin have some kind of pussy surge? I also noticed a lot of them travel...
I know that I'd like to have a pussy surge
I have had several friends join the profession and not make it very long, there will always be new girls and some who post and never follow thru with a date.
As long as they make it thru the hr, who cares?
I was just wondering that myself! I took some time off after my surgery and since coming back I'm floored at the amount of names I've never seen before! Did Austin have some kind of pussy surge? I also noticed a lot of them travel... Originally Posted by AddisonGFE
I like to think of it as a pussy tsunami. I have noticed quite a few new girls lately. Maybe it was a New Years resolution. There also had been what seems to be more than the usual ladies visiting also.

As far as the girls making it, I would guess it has to be a low percentage that will make it more than 6 months.
  • Loxly
  • 01-31-2014, 02:11 PM
Looking from the outside they might be focused on the dollars. New car. Student Loans. Medical bills. Recently divorced and catching up on their "missed childhood".

Then, after a period of time, they stop to do a CBA (Cost-Benefit Analysis) to see if it's all worth the money and the risks.

Yup. Might be burnout, too. Let's face it. A new entry in the WW is like Six Flags promoting a new ride and the line wraps around the block. I've also noted how many come in with top dollar rates. MHO

I'm sure all of you ladies have hit a turning point in your carreers here in the hobby. Only you know what that is and I'd expect you revisit that from time to time.

Only thing I'm fairly certain of is it isn't because of me... (I think).
I myself am new. I knew when i got into this that it would be harder for me due to my race but i am up for the challenge for sure. I also noticed HOW MANY girls post in the welcome wagon. I am lucky to have a friend helping me who has been in this buis for quite a while. But i too wondered how "busy" can it really be for one girl when there are so many other hot ones. Are there THAT many guys in Austin for all the ladies to stay busy? And girls who have been around a while... do you notice that business gets slower when tons of new girls pop up? I am deff not a male hobbiest but i would think that they are always looking to jump on something new. Thats the perk of this buis right? You dont "Have" to stick to the same ol same ol. Yes of course there are those guys who meet one girl and stick with her. But you would just think naturally a ton of new girls means everything slows down for the others. I know me personally, i plan to make it in this buis for a couple years (fingers crossed) i do have plans for the money. Not just shopping and blowing it. Again it has been very very slow, i expected that due to my race... but i want to do well and make everyone happy! So to answer that question, i dont plan on being one of those girls who comes and goes. I would love to build up a great reputation like lots of you ladies!
Did Austin have some kind of pussy surge? Originally Posted by AddisonGFE
I like to think of it as a pussy tsunami. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
Pussy Tsunami--BugleBoy likes to surf and a pussy tsunami of new ladies is just what the Little Surfer Dude needs.

Ladies, please don't hesitate to ask me in person (BCD only) for a demonstration of why I always have the the little surfer dude on my signature.

BB Looking to surf your waves of pleasure. Just saying...
  • Loxly
  • 01-31-2014, 04:47 PM
^^^^ Why I joined the NAVY... to ride the WAVES.
I haven't worn one out yet!?
Just by checking the review history of some providers, it's astounding how some just tear through men without a break. It's a wonder when they have time for their periods. Some who always get positive reviews regarding their lust and passion can't seem to get enough. One that joined late last year is just going like a locomotive. I'm wanting to see her if this is true, manic sexuality going on. How much of that exists with new girls and how long does it last?
Lately, I have been developing a serious affliction for experienced providers (late 20s and 30s) who perform like Multiple Organic Nymphomaniacs; ladies who just want to keep going like the Energizer Bunny for the entire session. Barely allows the Little Surfer Dude any opportunity time to ride the lady's waves.

I would like to see any of the new ladies hit the pace of these proven providers. Experience and enthusiasm wins out every time in my book over the latest hot little doll who has issues with TCB and doesn't really know what an experienced hobbyists would like.
I like to think of it as a pussy tsunami. I have noticed quite a few new girls lately. Maybe it was a New Years resolution. There also had been what seems to be more than the usual ladies visiting also.

As far as the girls making it, I would guess it has to be a low percentage that will make it more than 6 months. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
Yay I made it past 6months *shakes booty* woot woot! to beating the odds

I myself am new. I knew when i got into this that it would be harder for me due to my race but i am up for the challenge for sure. I also noticed HOW MANY girls post in the welcome wagon. I am lucky to have a friend helping me who has been in this buis for quite a while. But i too wondered how "busy" can it really be for one girl when there are so many other hot ones. Are there THAT many guys in Austin for all the ladies to stay busy? And girls who have been around a while... do you notice that business gets slower when tons of new girls pop up? I am deff not a male hobbiest but i would think that they are always looking to jump on something new. Thats the perk of this buis right? You dont "Have" to stick to the same ol same ol. Yes of course there are those guys who meet one girl and stick with her. But you would just think naturally a ton of new girls means everything slows down for the others. I know me personally, i plan to make it in this buis for a couple years (fingers crossed) i do have plans for the money. Not just shopping and blowing it. Again it has been very very slow, i expected that due to my race... but i want to do well and make everyone happy! So to answer that question, i dont plan on being one of those girls who comes and goes. I would love to build up a great reputation like lots of you ladies! Originally Posted by Julissa Couture
^^^^ I like her. can she come to the next hooker convention?
  • Loxly
  • 01-31-2014, 09:20 PM
^^^ I think that would be great.