Banned Fan Club

So!

For the first time in forever, I checked out my reviews linked to my profile. I was surprised to see one review that was only lightly commented on by all banned profiles and only banned profiles. For the record, the date did take place and I totally remember the date and trust that the BCD activities listed are true as well (he was handsome and lovely and fun, so why not?). BUT it just feels funny now that I realized that only banned members commented on the review.

I don't have many WKs, as I don't party that often, but it makes me wonder. I Wowowowowonder. Why?
That's crazy. I'm being nosy, which one is it?
Interesting, though I wouldn't let your thoughts runrunrunrunrunaway with you like that. Probably just coincidental.
Jenns this will answer some questions as well as create some.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=longone
  • Loxly
  • 02-05-2014, 08:56 PM
From the dialog I'm wondering if it was Max Headroom?
I'm not legit concerned, but it makes me laugh that one of my reviews has only banned commentary. It kinda makes me worried that a traveling sleuth will look at me compared to 8 other girls and not pick me on account of that weird review commentary. And for the love of god, I really, really want to know what this comment means:

"Not in to Abigail Gil , but she a great gal , very nice review thx." WHO IS ABAGAIL GIL? I googled it, but I didn't learn anything. I cared enough to stop there. It felt like some slutty witchy character in The Crucible, and I wanted her to be cause I can do me some John Proctor (up until the death part)...but she ain't. So confused!

OH MAN...someone commenting in this thread is banned, too. I feel like a succubus. Suck yer free ECCIE membership right out of ya, I will!
OH MAN...someone commenting in this thread is banned, too. I feel like a succubus. Suck yer free ECCIE membership right out of ya, I will! Originally Posted by JennsLolli
There are probably less pleasant ways to get banned, if that makes you feel any better.
Here, it is just RockerRick burning through his gazillion handles ... you know him ... he is KEWL and the MODS are banning him close to the rate he is creating them...

About the reviews, RR, I mean Evening Star, pointed you the right way.