So what actually goes down in a overnight session?

Yeah I’m starting to get into this never had one and when I had premium access
Most of the guys are doing 30 minute sessions fuck that lol I gotta drive at least
4hrs depending on traffic back and forth just to see you

So this hour session stuff is done multi hour and overnight sessions from now on all I want to know are they Worth it I really don’t care about getting something to eat I see that a lot in multi hour dates just wanna know what’s what you can pm or answer thank you
So you want to pay a hooker to sleep? Interesting...
Who said anything about sleep
I would say whatever you want? That is listed on said providers menu of course lol.
  • BLM69
  • 02-15-2018, 09:38 PM
BB pussy of coarse
The same thing you do with any woman, provider or real world, when you take her to bed during a regular session:

you sleep with her.
My overnight experiences and things that may/may not happen to you:
1. she needs no sleep and you hump like bunnies all night
2. you pay to watch her sleep
3. she starts her period mid-way thru the night (yes happened to me)
4. she does not turn off her phone and checks it all the time, about 3 hr into your overnight she says her kid is sick, demands you pay her full amount, and she leaves; you find out later she met another client (yes happened to me)
5. you and she do NOT click and end up with a very awkward evening (actually I asked her to leave early)
6. if she comes to your place she slips you a mickey and robs you blind
7. if she comes to your place she now knows where you live and she robs you while you are at work (yes, happened to me)
8, if she ever needs any money, a place to crash, is running from the law she arrives at your front door unannounced, pleading for help and making her problems your problems (yes, happened to me)

I could go on but you get the idea.

My suggestion on how to do an overnight:
Get a hotel room, schedule 1-8 women to come see you one after another all night long.
You get variety, you get security, you get to experience so much more.
Hell, schedule a doubles in the middle of your overnight orgy.

Think outside the box, have lots of lube, covers, toys for girls, toys for boys, a camera, liquor, Redbull, snacks and be sure to post a review!

"SO MANY WOMEN, SO LITTLE TIME"
Who said anything about sleep Originally Posted by RedRanger
You clearly haven't done an overnight. What you think will happen and what will happen are two different things.
Monopoly is good for an all nighter.
All depends on you guys menu and communication..but i assume some very naughty play!! included with dinner/drinks of course..but hey who says the guy doesnt get worn out an need a quick nap..lolz he can roll over and push it right back inside her..i think its hot and intimate actually
Had an unexpected overnight with a spinner form black diamonds. She actually approached me and hit me with an offer in a back room. I was nervous but I planned a night on the town for the following evening anyway. So I booked a nearby hotel room and she came by. We did our thing and aside from some initial awkwardness we clicked and parted ways. I actually had another girl I wanted to invite over so I did but she ended up flaking. Number 1 hit me back later while I was out and asked to come by when she was done dancing. Funny thing is I switched rooms cause I was afraid she'd come back and rob me in my sleep. I thought it over, and though the same risk persists, I said yes. Later on we had a hot session and drifted off to sleep. Parted ways the next day and its been one of my favorite nights ever since.
I love overnights. Drink all ya want. Fuck like bunnies til 2am. Nap a bit then roll her over while she's still asleep and fuck til dawn. Let her sleep in a bit while I cook a monster breakfast. We eat breakfast together, she leaves and I pass out on the sofa all day.

HAS to be with the right woman though. Have to have known her a while. She has to be able to handle her tequila. Limits on goal-shots=nope. Prefer my place but have settled on high end hotels before. Every lady I've ever discussed overnights with is told to expect to be harassed all night long by a pesky trouser mouse.

All day dates can be just as fun.
Thanks for the info I was thinking about doing it up it in May have a Birthday blowout lol getting my funds in order idk if I want a overnight or a multi hour doubles session or a multi hour session with a couple of different ladies it’s going to be awesome
So, depending on the provider, but my overnights experience was we never slept and she catered to me all night. I do my research and make sure we click before going multi hour or overnight, which means we have met for at least a 1 hour session.
I prefer overnight dates. I like to do dinner, drinks, get to know the provider a little better. And have all night to play. Never had one go to sleep on me or not want to play as much as I wanted.