just joined!!

Hello everyone just joined eccie cause I was told it helps out with seeing certain providers! I been seeing lot of ladies but usually off backpage and mostly they are just passing through and not reviewed so whats the best way to start getting references for the ladies that do screening?
start with doing some research and reading here. There are several newbie threads, one just recently started. It's full of good advice, starting with joining p411 and visiting with some verified newbie friendly providers.

PS, you'll find the ladies here so far above the bp crowd, you'll be kicking yourself for wasting your money!
Welcome! Everything that Happy said and you might want to spring for another $20 to get premium access here on eccie for a little more research on the ladies. This will help match up your likes/wants to theirs which always helps in having a good time.
Welcome, Freddy3! I'm also an ECCIE newbie, and I was recently running around the forums asking a lot of questions. Here's a thread where I got a lot of very helpful responses:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=430398