SEMPER FI, MARINES!

just to remind y'all, where were you in 1983? JL and Assup, i was in Haifa Israel. on liberty snorting [forbidden topic] at a bar on the coast. in runs a MP yelling "All Liberty is cancelled. Report to your command IMMEDIATELY" i spent the next 45 days on high alert on the USS America. i'll assume i don't need to tell you why.

Anchors Aweigh!

SEMPER FI JARHEADS!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

SEMPER FI, MARINES!

DAMN RIGHT! some of the craziest SOB's i ever partied with were US Marines!
and for those doubting Thomas's who would call BS .. i offer this. who has one of these? i do.
Attached Images File Type: jpg id.jpg (311.8 KB, 135 views)
and while we are gettin' all patriotic let's not forget the Army, Air Force and Coast Guard

Druggie!
I wonder if Assup will get away with still another violation of board rules? Ah, who cares? He's Assup, our Dipshit Emeritus!

Rant on, Assup!

our Dipshit Emeritus! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Speaking of being a "Dipshit."

Who was the Dipshit who started a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominated himself to be a leading contender?

Take a bow, COIdiot!

While we are commemorating dates; Oct. 23rd, 1944. The remaining part of the Japanese fleet attacks the US invasion forces in Leyete Gulf. The only defending ships are five tin cans. The 16 jeep carriers have no defensive armament. The Japanese have the super battleship Yamato plus three other battlships, four heavy cruisers, and a dozen other ships. As the jeeps tried to get up steam and raise anchors (their best speed was still less than the slowest Japanese ship) the tin cans made smoke and attacked and overwhelmingly superior force with torpedoes and five inch guns. Taking hit after hit the tin cans pressed the attacked to the point of launching torpedoes. Two ships were sank quickly by gunfire. The USS Johnston withdrew having a 15 degree list and missing one stack. After suppressing the shipboard fires the Johnston once again engaged with nothing but guns coming close enough to a battleship that the enemy guns could not suppress to fire on them. Still enemy cruisers sank the Johnston as they emptied their magazines. Only the USS Hermann survived the attack. Meanwhile the jeep carriers were launching every aircraft, armed or not, at the Japanese fleet. Not have any armor piercing bombs that best that could be hoped for to damage a cruiser or battleship, maybe sink a destroyer.
This suicidal agressive attack by the United States Navy convinced the Japanese commander that a larger task force must be just over the horizon. He retired leaving the 100,000 soldiers untouched on the beach.

This was the highest quality of bravery in the face of a superior enemy.

Wacco ,no balls and Jude having a threesome...LOL
I wonder if Assup will get away with still another violation of board rules? Ah, who cares? He's Assup, our Dipshit Emeritus!

Rant on, Assup!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who made you a mod, Whiny?

Please explain the rules I violated and in what context.

Fucking idiot!
Second Marine Dies In Operations Against ISIS
Oct 25th 2014 2:45PM

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Pentagon says a Marine who died Thursday in a noncombat incident in Baghdad was the second U.S. military death associated with the campaign against the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria.

The Marine was identified as 19-year-old Lance Cpl. Sean P. Neal of Riverside, California. The Pentagon isn't providing more details and says it's investigating.

On Oct. 2, the Navy said a Marine who ejected from an MV-22 Osprey aircraft over the Persian Gulf was presumed lost at sea. The Osprey flew from aboard a Navy ship supporting U.S. operations in Iraq and Syria.

That was the first death associated with the fight against ISIS. But Pentagon officials say that Marine isn't on the Defense Department's public list of deaths because the official paperwork hasn't been completed.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/2...6pLid%3D552071
Snort.
Druggie! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
that's funny. it was in YOUR nation that happened. if you've ever been to Israel you'd know they used to sell a gram of [forbidden subject] at any local pharmacy. and in that seaside bar in Haifa several of your chosen ones were more than happy to party up with us Navy. i recall smoking [forbidden subject] laced with [forbidden subject] (not the same [forbidden subject] as above) with several locals. all of them, as you should know, were in the IMF too. Party!

my only regret is i didn't get the chance to go to Jerusalem, to the Wailing Wall. My Dad visited it in the US Army in the early 1950's.(Korea) my Granddad served in the Army in WW1. most of my cousins served in Vietnam. most in the Navy or Air Force. my family has served our Nation. 3 generations and counting. Hell, i'm the only one that didn't get drafted. I volunteered. Join the Navy, see the World. including Haifa Israel. Shalom!
Wacco ,no balls and Jude having a threesome...LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
as usual, no one knows WTF you mean here?
While we are commemorating dates; Oct. 23rd, 1944. The remaining part of the Japanese fleet attacks the US invasion forces in Leyete Gulf. The only defending ships are five tin cans. The 16 jeep carriers have no defensive armament. The Japanese have the super battleship Yamato plus three other battlships, four heavy cruisers, and a dozen other ships. As the jeeps tried to get up steam and raise anchors (their best speed was still less than the slowest Japanese ship) the tin cans made smoke and attacked and overwhelmingly superior force with torpedoes and five inch guns. Taking hit after hit the tin cans pressed the attacked to the point of launching torpedoes. Two ships were sank quickly by gunfire. The USS Johnston withdrew having a 15 degree list and missing one stack. After suppressing the shipboard fires the Johnston once again engaged with nothing but guns coming close enough to a battleship that the enemy guns could not suppress to fire on them. Still enemy cruisers sank the Johnston as they emptied their magazines. Only the USS Hermann survived the attack. Meanwhile the jeep carriers were launching every aircraft, armed or not, at the Japanese fleet. Not have any armor piercing bombs that best that could be hoped for to damage a cruiser or battleship, maybe sink a destroyer.
This suicidal agressive attack by the United States Navy convinced the Japanese commander that a larger task force must be just over the horizon. He retired leaving the 100,000 soldiers untouched on the beach.

This was the highest quality of bravery in the face of a superior enemy.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
operation Dewey Canyon Vietnam Jan. 1969
Snort. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So the death of a Marine merits a "Snort". You are a sick bastard, Assup.