Hillary – Says Business does NOT Create Jobs – Washington Does?

We have a very serious problem with Hillary. I was asked years ago to review Hillary’s Commodity Trading to explain what went on. Effectively, they did trades and simply put winners in her account and the losers in her lawyer’s. This way she gets money that is laundered through the markets – something that would get her 25 years today.

People forget, but Hillary was really President – not Bill. Just 4 days after taking office, Hillary was given the authority to start a task force for healthcare reform. The problem was, her vision was unbelievable. The costs upon business were oppressive so much so that not even the Democrats could support her. When asked how was a small business mom and pop going to pay for healthcare she said if they could not afford it they should not be in business. From that moment on, my respect for her collapsed. She revealed herself as a real Marxist.

Read more: http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/1...shington-does/

Totally bizarre. And she is seriously being considered. Unbelievable.
The parties feel that some are owed a run ... Remember Dole.
The parties feel that some are owed a run ... Remember Dole. Originally Posted by pyramider
The more honest Dole received two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star for actually being shot at. We're going to miss that generation.
Where are the Hillary lovers? You'd think they would love this. ZanyBore? BigAssupSux? Fluffy? LittleEva? Bueller?
Where are the Hillary lovers? You'd think they would love this. ZanyBore? BigAssupSux? Fluffy? LittleEva? Bueller? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LOL enjoy your circle jerk, you can't find where I have defended her dull knife.
LOL enjoy your circle jerk, you can't find where I have defended her dull knife. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Holy hilarity. You're one back peddling fuck if I ever saw one, lol.

Jim
If the Democratic nomination doesn't go to Hillary, then Elizabeth (Me Injun) Warren will likely be the choice.......who is worse, who is more electable?
Holy hilarity. You're one back peddling fuck if I ever saw one, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Typical bullshit from you nojo
The Real Bullshit in this thread is "Hillarious saying businesses don't create jobs"!
Typical bullshit from you nojo Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, I bet you vote for Hillary.

Jim
Yeah, I bet you vote for Hillary.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I will take that bet Jim!!!!
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2014, 09:55 AM
Hillary – Says Business does NOT Create Jobs – Washington Does?

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Demand creates jobs.

No fucking demand, no fucking jobs.

Pretty simple concept. Not sure why Hillary or you do not understand it.
That isn't what she said...............So I guess you are agreeing, Hildabeast got it all wrong......You going to be her stand in if President Hillary is going toe to toe with Putin ????

Demand creates jobs.

No fucking demand, no fucking jobs.