Guidelines

Do fellow members feel it is a guideline violation to send private messages about other members health issues? Or do you think it is okay as long as you do not post it publicly you should be allowed to private message as many people as you want about it.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-25-2017, 08:51 PM
Do fellow members feel it is a guideline violation to send private messages about other members health issues? Originally Posted by Carribean stud
No.

Or do you think it is okay as long as you do not post it publicly you should be allowed to private message as many people as you want about it. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
Correct.
It's not a violation per se no. As per site guidelines, people can pm all they want. And they should. If someone is going to speculate however, they better make sure they have concrete evidence that supports what they are saying about someone.
It was wild bullshit claims made by a gutless member who has a history here of stiffing hookers on this site.
CS,

Yes, there are a few members hereabouts with health issues.

But, imo, for every one of those there are multiple unverified and unsubstantiated RUMORS about 25 more.

And, YOU have zero credibility hereabouts being as you have posted zero reviews and been verified by zero providers as far as I know.

imo, anyone hereabouts spreading any health information is immediately suspect in my book, unless he/she has first hand knowledge and is also a healthcare professional. In which case, violating HIPPA might be a very serious licensing issue.

Personal knowledge of serious safety issues might be the one exception.

ijs
CS,

Yes, there are a few members hereabouts with health issues. But, imo, for every one of those there are unverified and unsubstantiated RUMORS about 25 more.

And, YOU have zero credibility hereabouts being as you have posted zero reviews and been verified by zero providers as far as I know.

ijs Originally Posted by ck1942
Who the fuck are you that's so important that they are supposed to share my verification with you?
Newbies are cute like baby seals that are asking for a clubbing ...
It was wild bullshit claims made by a gutless member who has a history here of stiffing hookers on this site. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
Probably not the first time. Guys say a lot of things in pm, coed or wherever. Take a lot of things here with a pure grain of salt and a dash of WTF.
Carribean stud
Valued Poster

Since you asked:

ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Reviews: 168

I do believe I have just a smidgen more credibility than a unknown poster.

And, since you obviously could use a bit more clarification, I have a hobby history dating back to 2001.
It was wild bullshit claims made by a gutless member who has a history here of stiffing hookers on this site. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
There's another thread running on a no account low-down whore-stiffing varmint cocksucker you could always update with this additional information.
Carribean stud
Valued Poster

Since you asked:

ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Reviews: 168

I do believe I have just a smidgen more credibility than a unknown poster.

And, since you obviously could use a bit more clarification, I have a hobby history dating back to 2001. Originally Posted by ck1942
For the second time! Why would hookers inform you wether they have verified me or not?
Your public profile shows that you have never contributed to the review data base.

This is a hobby review site, I do believe, in which information is exchanged.

"Valued Poster" refers only to the fact that you have posted a number of times.

Having read many (certainly not all, since I don't waste my time on valueless posts) I can find little or no "value" in your lack of contributions to the review data base or to reviews in which you exhibit personal knowledge.

Opinions are like (you know what) and opinions expressed without any basis or foundation of personal knowledge or experience ... well, you may fill in the blank.

There is, however, a title you are likely to earn shortly in my opinion, and it begins with a capital T.

Happy Hobbying!

There's another thread running on a no account low-down whore-stiffing varmint cocksucker you could always update with this additional information. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
so many disgruntled people around mass shootings could occur.
wait a fukin minute...is this a fukin threat? we have a problem here people. with the horrific tragedies across our country regarding relentless gunman, this statement is not PC at any level on any website...

JC...what the hell??

so many disgruntled people around mass shootings could occur. Originally Posted by Carribean stud