Thoughts?

Recently, in response to a comment that Latina agency providers were cheaper priced than independents, I posted the following:

"A new one is crossing the river every day...that's why the rate is so low...for pussy AND garden work..."

What are your thoughts on my comment? Not looking for thoughts about the reason for the price difference, but rather specifically on my comment.I bet this derails almost immediately...it illustrates exactly what I said...
ehh... whatever.

I don't know what kind of thoughts you were looking for but i'm not going to say there isn't any truth in your statement because we know it does have some truth.

As long as they are participating willing and not be trafficked- it's whatever.
Recently, in response to a comment that Latina agency providers were cheaper priced than independents, I posted the following:

"A new one is crossing the river every day...that's why the rate is so low...for pussy AND garden work..."

What are your thoughts on my comment? Not looking for thoughts about the reason for the price difference, but rather specifically on my comment.I bet this derails almost immediately...it illustrates exactly what I said... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
It's true, but I'm not surprised if some of these liberal-PC-types take offense. 10 posts until CK45 gets the villagers riled up.
I think it's your typical response.
I'm not offended at all, but I didn't cross the river either.

However I don't agree with the garden price. Them fucking gardeners ain't cheap man. Sum Bitches charge me $100 a week to mow and trim the hedges..
I think the topic/post got kicked around the men's section.

The fact of the matter is there alot of Latina Agencies and many of the providers appear to be "fresh off the boat". Making the assumption that they are here illegally, thus the lower prices, is not too far a gone conclusion. But knows and who exactly cares?

I agree with Skylar, as long as they are not forced into it, one should not have a problem with it. Illegals "stealing" American jobs? Not really in this case, if anything it keeps the overall prices from going up too much.

Is/was your comment "racist"? Perhaps a touch insensitive. But I thought your original comments were kind of "tongue in cheek" and were not to be taken seriously. So why take them as such?
  • Seedy
  • 01-13-2012, 04:10 PM
I'm not offended at all, but I didn't cross the river either.

However I don't agree with the garden price. Them fucking gardeners ain't cheap man. Sum Bitches charge me $100 a week to mow and trim the hedges.. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
JF, if your paying 100 a week, you either have a huge fucking yard, or your getting screwed. I've been in the nursery business for over 35 years, and many people that live in river oaks don't pay that much for maintenance on a weekly basis.

Now to Wakeups ?, I didn't see anything wrong except being blunt honest. Like Ender said way to many PC, dickwads, that get butthurt, at even the slightest thing. I say fuck em, you don't like it move along. And I don't want to hear any bullshit, I've spent the last 27 years of my my life with, or chasing minority ladies.
I call bullshit........ain't no hot latinas working in no fucking gardens......them bitches are uglier than ratina....ijs.
I call bullshit........ain't no hot latinas working in no fucking gardens......them bitches are uglier than ratina....ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I was about to say the same thing.
HMM.. I need to find a new lawn service then. How about my pool and hot tub. Is $188 a month too much if they come twice a month?
HMM.. I need to find a new lawn service then. How about my pool and hot tub. Is $188 a month too much if they come twice a month? Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Jack you seem to be rolling in dough. I am sure both your gardener and your pool guy are laughing away all the way to the bank or check cashing joint.

My pool guy charges $110 for 4 services a month.

Back on the topic - Wakeup why the need for introspection and public opinion dude - you said what came to your mind and that is what we expect from you. Don't go soft on us buddy.
And really if people want to be all PC they should check what site they are on. it is a fucking SHMB - the very definition of non PC behavior.

Never mind - was going in order on catching up on new posts - please continue....
Heh heh
I see what you mean but I think you could've had a better choice of words....
charge me $100 a week to mow and trim the hedges.. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
.... too much .... too often ......

As for ...."A new one is crossing the river every day..."

352 year is a bit low, but consistent in principle with the recent pattern of decline, which is a good thing ...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...thwest-border/
HMM.. I need to find a new lawn service then. How about my pool and hot tub. Is $188 a month too much if they come twice a month? Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I'll do your yard for 200 a week and the hot tub for 300 twice a month..... LMFAO!