Clubs on the Westside of Fort Worth

Greetings lads,
In case you are not aware, Stars Cabaret , and what was Corsetes ( renamed, I think, Guys & Gals/ Daisey N Dukes) or whatever are both now closed. This leaves only Ricks Cabaret on the West side of Ft. Worth unless you go further west to Temptations. I can't tell you what if anything is going on at Whiskey Flats.
Good luck getting any extras at Ricks. However takeout may be on the table with one or two of the ladies.
  • mb60
  • 07-12-2022, 08:31 PM
Heard a weird rumor that BDFW might be reopening. Heard the rumor many of times but this was from a source that I might actually believe.
Meanwhile, the north side of FW is getting more competitive. Girls at Bucks tell me Ricks is buying the Pinups club on Mark IV; so will we see a "Ricks North" or a return to the old "Cab North" name?

Bucks in response apparently will lower beer prices back to $1.50, and may start some renovations. They replaced their dilapidated entrance doors over the last few weeks.
I can't tell you what if anything is going on at Whiskey Flats.
. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Whiskey Flats TU Club which had a monopoly on Topless Asian and Johnson County MILF's shutdown during COVID and never reopened. It's now a Mexican Tire Shop and they cut the ends out of the Building and put in Garage Doors. The Creepy XXX Store is still there with 3-4 F-250's always parked in front of it.
Heard a weird rumor that BDFW might be reopening. Heard the rumor many of times but this was from a source that I might actually believe. Originally Posted by mb60

Fingers crossed!
Whiskey Flats TU Club which had a monopoly on Topless Asian and Johnson County MILF's shutdown during COVID and never reopened. It's now a Mexican Tire Shop and they cut the ends out of the Building and put in Garage Doors. The Creepy XXX Store is still there with 3-4 F-250's always parked in front of it. Originally Posted by ahab11
I went in that place one time 20 whatever years ago and damn near had to shoot a bunch of guys in a motorcycle club.
Not sure if considered west or relavent lol .....but Lucky's has been closed for a month or so-not sure if for good or not.
So what is good/worth it to check out in FW?
So what is good/worth it to check out in FW? Originally Posted by blahblahblah69
Bucks and Bucks Wild.