Efff-ing awesome...I should just quit

So a few of you who know me; knows how my roller coaster luck has been here of late...shitty at best and it continues. May be time for a break or a new approach plan.

Tonight had a out-call setup to my place, advised that it was not a great area but could work given the extra details I gave on entry through a side door...maybe too many details but that comes later.
Provider x was on board so thought all was good, then I hear tweaker unknown roaming the halls chain smoking and talking on his phone all around my area.
"luck" have it provder x calls and mentions maybe I should go to her place. With this dude in the hall looking like a walking heart attack it sounds like a good play.
I hit the exit and notice guy is hiding by the bushes on the side of my place watching... f this, I go back in gather my expensive stuff and walk back out in plane sight...showing him if he bust in only gonna get to enjoy the dirty sneakers and socks I left behind.

Now on route to the Crown in Dallas I get a text I could not believe...I even reply "Are you joking?"..can you pick up some *wrappers* followed by non latex... Isn't this the same no-no we preached to a newbie the other day? Should have bailed there but by god I have wanted this for so long that even with the pounding headache I am still on route...plus I know the place and know there is a gas station next door so kill two or three birds w/ one stone... well got the tank of gas no problem, got my advil, and now finding non latex with fresh Indian worker holding each box against the glass to show me what it was made of...As the crowd gathered to a nice spectator audience I choose Trojan Ultra Thin; name is important for the later bit of the story.
I pull into the crown, find a empty out of the way place and text for the room number. At this point I am out of the mood and just going to give a partial gift and donate the wraps for someone else. She advertises bng and has nice reviews for her oral talents so at least there will be that I think right... still no room number given, and a decline for a meet (started getting paranoid of being explicit on the phone. I explain that she can have them and give rubs to to friends for all I care. At this point after the drive from Plano to the Crown, headache kicking in I would settle for anything (even a drink to calm the nerves) just to make it not a wasted trip... Next message is "I am very sorry we have to pass this time".
Fuck it Im gone like a shot, glad I got the gas because I am burning through it now; then I get this awesome uber paranoid idea about tweaker x watching me leave and have this image of dealing with my room if its broken in... then the paranoid turns to what a fool I am they are working together... but at least that does not seem to have been true....
Now the kicker! I am out front having a stress smoke and another provider I have wanted comes strolling past me looking cute as hell. Of course I say nothing; I have only seen her ad post and pics so saying anything would have been weird...
Now about the wrappers; I have no use for them; if the lovely asian girl that passed the dude smoking holding a laptop bag 20 minutes ago at 75/park wants them... they are yours. I will leave them on the side exit on the right as you face the lobby. No string, enjoy....maybe we can meet someday.
As for me I am prob about set out the rubs, have another cig, and then crash out...
I want to smear the name but holding out...
I did this in co-ed so if you want to bring the drama I am sure I will feel up for a debate... otherwise let it be... just another guy pissed at the moment in co-ed and it will die out on its own.
I'm sure the text above is scattered jiberish so sorry; but if asian read this before leaving the wrappers are new in box on window seal outside the exit; good night.
Dude.... I'll buy you a beer anyday you are in N. Dallas.

This is why I am going to limit myself to a few ATFs. I thought I had them already but that didn't work out. I now have two ATFs, and I'm looking for one possibly two more. Your story stresses me out, and I hate it. This story sounds very BP to me and not ECCY.
Not BP, eccie and 411... What can you do, S happens I suppose. Def should stick to atf's. Have no problem there, only when trying new
In either case my lesson here is big head should focus on big head issues...up early to cram for the exam I should have done last night instead of my Dallas night tour.
The burning question is...Did your place get broken in? Was the tweaker still there when you got back? You left us hanging on that part.
I am with Von.....
bored@home, sorry that it was not a deliteful nite :^(

what's a tweaker?
LOL @whats a tweaker (I dont think i can explain without breaking rules) Just think creepy nightwalker sketchy type with questionable habits...

Sorry that happened to you, seems like you may have both freaked each other out a bit, probably would have been a messed session anyway because you both went through so much just trying to set the dang date up.

I wouldn't hold it against her. Shit happens. She was probably feeling just as uncomfortable as you were at that point.
Oh my. I think you need a safe and reliable fantasy party with me to help you get your hobby confidence back. Just a thought. lol
yo bored,why would u give or throw away perfectly good wrappers? are u retiring or are u just a drama queen?
  • yambs
  • 09-05-2013, 10:13 AM
next time go to the AMP's as a last resort. no headache or bullshiet!
LMFAO!!!
Dude!!..where the hell are you staying where there's tweakers and pros jus roaming around get the fuck out of there!!
Tweaker still roaming when I got back, room not broke into so high doubts the two were related just seemed odd after getting ditched on the other side of town.
In fact he was still bouncing around this morning when I left and miss tweaker looked to be hurting...
Speaks volumes for the place I know, and trust me I wont return.

Tossed the wrappers because I don't have a good place or reason to have them if found.

Not going to hold anything against her...including myself- ever. Not smearing a name or rep just don't think we will ever mesh after this pita night.

THN, i will let you know, having doubts if this is something I want to continue; it used to be fun but has been hassle than value here of late.
Stop whining and set up another date. Geez...was there an epidemic where all the noobs got their balls virtually removed when they signed up? Fuck me...make better appointments, or better yet, fucking LISTEN to yourself when the alarms start going off. This whole thing is a waste of bandwidth.

Just sayin