Photographer superimposes WWI photos over modern-day locations (10 Pics)

It's been 100 years since the Great War.

“The town hall and the belfry of Arras in ruins, seen from the main square (Pas-de-Calais) during World War I.”

More @:
http://www.guns.com/2014/04/09/wwi-p...ons-10-photos/
and....
Someone will show pics of Detroit and blame liberals.
Now you're starting to show understanding EVA. War and liberal policies do the same things.
Now you're starting to show understanding EVA. War and liberal policies do the same things. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Thanks for clearing up Bush's political affiliation, all this time I was convinced he was republican.
"Someone will show pics of Detroit and blame liberals" - Ekim the InBred, aka "Sir Edmund Hillary Jr."

Ekim, who the fuck has been running Detroit for the last fifty years?
If it went well, they would take all the credit, wouldn't they?

(Disclaimer: most of the problems in Detroit are admittedly born of the diabolical and evil designs perpetrated by the American Society of Urban Architects who secretly devised a plan in the year 1905 they knew would doom the city 100 years later. Don't believe me - ask BigLouie)
"Someone will show pics of Detroit and blame liberals" - Ekim the InBred, aka "Sir Edmund Hillary Jr."

Ekim, who the fuck has been running Detroit for the last fifty years?
If it went well, they would take all the credit, wouldn't they?

(Disclaimer: most of the problems in Detroit are admittedly born of the diabolical and evil designs perpetrated by the American Society of Urban Architects who secretly devised a plan in the year 1905 they knew would doom the city 100 years later. Don't believe me - ask BigLouie) Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Who the fuck did you think was running Detroit?
Who the fuck did you think was running Detroit? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A bunch of dumbfuck liberals, obviously.

By the way dumbfuck, your little graphic shows you shooting at the fish in the barrel and nothing happening - so you must have missed the fish!!!
Either that or you are shooting blanks - an apt representation of your utter impotence, intellectually speaking.

You're foundering in the expansive, flat sea of dirt that's covering your mountains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
A bunch of dumbfuck liberals, obviously.

By the way dumbfuck, your little graphic shows you shooting at the fish in the barrel and nothing happening - so you must have missed the fish!!!
Either that or you are shooting blanks - an apt representation of your utter impotence, intellectually speaking.

You're foundering in the expansive, flat sea of dirt that's covering your mountains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
OOOOH next you will invite me to meet at Love Field. Sorry I have women give my BBBJ'S,....