URL / Website: N/A
City: Slidell
State: Louisiana
Address: Gause
Activities: See ros
Hair Length and Color: Long black in a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thicc Asian big fake melons decent ass for an Asian not flats she's now quite bbw but she isn't a tiny chick nor is she huge
Recommendation: Yes
. Uncle Leo was in the parking lot asking questions and checking IDs 2 weeks ago.
. Uncle Leo was in the parking lot asking questions and checking IDs 2 weeks ago. Originally Posted by Dallas Jones
Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be more aware next time I'm out that way and will have a story built up.. I've never actually rehearsed what I'd tell LEO if they were to question me in a parlor parking lot.
. Uncle Leo was in the parking lot asking questions and checking IDs 2 weeks ago. Originally Posted by Dallas Jones
Checking IDs of who? Anyone who parked in the parking lot? It isn’t like there are a bunch of people in and out of that lot. What did they ask you?

Hobbyman - If this ever happened (it won’t), the answer is “I’m going to get a massage”
Checking IDs of who? Anyone who parked in the parking lot? It isn’t like there are a bunch of people in and out of that lot. What did they ask you?

Hobbyman - If this ever happened (it won’t), the answer is “I’m going to get a massage” Originally Posted by Joe Blows
Parked in front.

Let’s see you ID.

Where are you coming from?

What you plan on doing in there?

Massage.

That is extent of details I am able to provide here or even in DMs. I am not interested in providing a ID match on this site.
I drove past the to the moon and back spa on Gause today. A week ago it had a different sign that said something like the MMS spa. There was a sign on the door that said, business closed by the city of Slidell.
After that, I drove past the spa on old Spanish Trail, and it was also shut down. I’m not sure what’s going on but apparently the Puritans don’t want anybody to have a nice happy ending massage. Thank God (Staff edit) shitty sections of Slidell.
There are a lot of other options, but I sure will miss Leah, if anyone spots her at a spa in Slidell, please let me know. she was by far my favorite.