OPEC

there are some high oil prices in dallas, if you know what I mean?
I like kittens.
I love lamp
The Eagle flies at dawn..... if you know what I mean.
The Eagle flies at dawn..... if you know what I mean. Originally Posted by GracePreston
When the crow flies south.
When the crow flies south. Originally Posted by WalkerTx
But only during the harvest moon in even numbered years in months that end in Q.
Taint is the key to understanding the universe.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Austin is a smaller market, so it worked...in a way. I did some random sampling last year, comparing DFW to Austin. There was a real price gap, but it's because many ladies adjusted their offerings to meet the cap: more 1/2 hour rates, L1 and L2 pricing, etc.

I haven't checked in awhile to see if the findings are still valid. I hadn't seen a lot of recent talk about it, so I stopped doing it.
Purple
"black moon" just happened this last week!!

("blue moon" = two full moons in a month; "black moon" = two new moons)
  • motor
  • 10-02-2016, 10:39 AM
the grass is always greener on the other side.....but what happens when you get to the other side? Is the grass greener where you just came from?........hmmmmm
The grass is always greener on the other side.. because its often fertilized with bullshit.
You really wont find OPEC in the DFW market. Mostly an Austin Market Venture. There are much better ventures at lower costs and far better service to choose from in DFW with the population and competition. OPEC is for the GPS competition in Austin.
there are some high oil prices in dallas, if you know what I mean? Originally Posted by artist6338
To get back to the meat of this...

Yes.. there are some high prices in Dallas. There are also some extremely low prices in Dallas. As a whole, most gents in the state of Texas would be hard pressed to try to say they were not spoiled compared to the rest of the country.

If you want the safety of a lady who isn't someone you can pick up at the corner of Walnut Hill and Harry Hines-- expect to pay a small premium. The more expectations you have (reputation, looks, incall, safety, exclusivity)-- the higher you should expect your rate to be. If what you want is out of your range you have two choices-- either save up, or play at a lower level.

And this is all coming from a provider who technically meets the Austin guidelines for "OPEC Friendly Status". At least... when I'm in Texas. For now.
Blue Horseshoe Loves Anacott Steel