Bissy Track got more press time today

I don’t think I can link the article due to site rules, but it’s easy enough to find via google.

Side note: Kim Ogg is a sad sack of shit. SMH
Shutting down parts of bissy at night.
Lol
All the chicks just move a street over.
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2023, 07:03 PM
Lol
All the chicks just move a street over. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I agree, they're on the side streets now, them pigs will never stop the street action
Lol
All the chicks just move a street over. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Exactly. And now they’re crying because the notorious “sex trafficking” pimp, up for a 75yr prison term, skipped bail….when it was set at only 200K. Look in the mirror, Ogg….you’re the problem.
Maybe this Pimp trying to disappear into Louisiana, you just never know especially facing that much time.
how they shut down South Main is they started having the city inspectors inspect and fine the cheap motels in the area.. They couldn't fix their places up in time (the city sort of delayed issuing work permits so delays) and eventually the cheap motels shut down, got sold and the area got a make over... but by that time the girls had moved to other areas...

As long as the patel inns in that area are up to code and no violations, the girls will operate in and around that area.
how they shut down South Main is they started having the city inspectors inspect and fine the cheap motels in the area.. They couldn't fix their places up in time (the city sort of delayed issuing work permits so delays) and eventually the cheap motels shut down, got sold and the area got a make over... but by that time the girls had moved to other areas...

As long as the patel inns in that area are up to code and no violations, the girls will operate in and around that area. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ

In California: PD has installed the cameras and license plate readers. If you cruise more than 2-3 loops threw a known area for prostitution, the PD will send you a letter advising your car was flagged for suspicious activity.

I had my fun in Bissy back in the day, but I woukd stay away from Bissy today.
In California: PD has installed the cameras and license plate readers. If you cruise more than 2-3 loops threw a known area for prostitution, the PD will send you a letter advising your car was flagged for suspicious activity.

I had my fun in Bissy back in the day, but I woukd stay away from Bissy today. Originally Posted by Fizley
I never partook of any of the ladies there but when I would visit a friend of mine who lived off Vandercourt over by Wilcrest we would cruise down once in a while (no U turns) and see what was out. Seen some decent talent but my spidey sense tingled.

Once we decided to pull into a parking lot and just watch the action.. one minute you would see the ladies out then they would all scurry off the road, 3-4 minutes later a cop car would cruise down... then they would re-appear..

if I was a betting man I would lay odds that the next "track" will be the Harwin/Hilcroft/ 59 south triangle. If you use Google maps you will see 3 motels all within walking distance to each other, some fast food joints... and in about a 1.5 mile radius of the center of that triangle there are budget hotels as well. Plus it is near the Harwin wholesale district which sells cheap slut-wear clothing and "smoking" devices etc...

Now it would put the track closer to town but there is more over all traffic in that area, both foot and vehicle.
  • Busty
  • 07-13-2023, 10:36 AM

I had my fun in Bissy back in the day, but I woukd stay away from Bissy today. Originally Posted by Fizley
Camera's.....Wow!!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 07-13-2023, 01:26 PM
California has a no arrest for hookers walking the track, Figueroa the best track in the US, hookers walk around topless and g-strings, I'm talking about young fine whores! Google the track and see what you tricks are missing out on
California has a no arrest for hookers walking the track Originally Posted by BLM69
Does that go for tricks as well?
Asking for a friend.
  • BLM69
  • 07-13-2023, 10:49 PM
Does that go for tricks as well?
Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
They don't bother you as long as they don't catch you in public, once this law passed, it's anything goes out there

https://ktla.com/news/california/california-will-end-arrests-for-loitering-for-prostitution/
  • pxmcc
  • 07-14-2023, 01:17 AM

there are cameras (1 or more) on a side street and not the one you'd think. hard for any da to put a case together just for being on a street tho.

not enough pros to make up for the cons for looking for a date there. and leo isnt even high up on my list of cons, tho it might be for others, esp newbies.

it's hilarious how the press and pols dont differentiate between voluntary sex work and "trafficking." if there is prostitution, ergo it must involve "trafficking."
it's hilarious how the press and pols dont differentiate between voluntary sex work and "trafficking." if there is prostitution, ergo it must involve "trafficking." Originally Posted by pxmcc
They do it to justify all the resources they put into it & to get funding.
  • BLM69
  • 07-14-2023, 01:06 PM
They do it to justify all the resources they put into it & to get funding. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
It's always been like that, they paint a horrific picture instead of being honest that them whores are doing this because it's great $ for blowing and letting tricks stuff them