New Pfizer Covid Pills

Will be a hoot if we find out they contain Ivermectin and HydroCloriquine. lol.
One mans hoot is another’s crime against humanity.
Will be a hoot if we find out they contain Ivermectin and HydroCloriquine. lol. Originally Posted by royamcr

Its Hydroxychloroquine-- and its not likely. Part of the reason why doctors were against that treatment protocol-- is that it involved combining Hydro with Acetaminophen (Tylenol)... and both drugs can affect the QT interval of the heart. Those who simply take Hydro for Lupus and a few other things have to have their hearts regularly monitored to ensure they aren't putting themselves at risk.

Ivermectin also does not cure the Covid. It can ease some symptoms in some people, but the percentages in testing aren't encouraging enough to make it a treatment protocol. Its an anti-parasitic.
Are those the pills that cause birth defects?
Have they been around since I was in Buster Browns, LLman?

Could your Mom have taken them?
Just get this;

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...z0Q0Qx6BAgEEAE Originally Posted by bambino
Without opening your link, I can only imagine you tick all the boxes for that algorithm based on your penchant for clicking well-known phishing sites. Which is why it’s unlikely that ad is for Dollar Shave Club.

Why not tell us what your pop up ad said rather than making others brave the murky waters that are you browsing habits?
Without opening your link, I can only imagine you tick all the boxes for that algorithm based on your penchant for clicking well-known phishing sites. Which is why it’s unlikely that ad is for Dollar Shave Club.

Why not tell us what your pop up ad said rather than making others brave the murky waters that are you browsing habits? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I haven't trusted Bambino since he trolled the Hell out of me, some 4 years ago, concerning the idea that I play golf, of all things. He is on my blocked list, one of just two people blocked. It takes severe egregious behavior to get yourself blocked for me
Just get this;

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...z0Q0Qx6BAgEEAE Originally Posted by bambino
Z-stack to go

Kool!
I'm still waiting for Biden to take the initiative and push research into therapeutics.
When did you first announce you were waiting on that?

I wish he would, but this sorta seems like that, doesn’t it?

We all remember the therapeutics pushed by Trump.

I haven't trusted Bambino since he trolled the Hell out of me, some 4 years ago, concerning the idea that I play golf, of all things. He is on my blocked list, one of just two people blocked. It takes severe egregious behavior to get yourself blocked for me Originally Posted by Chung Tran

But you still read YR.
But you still read YR. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I do. Why would I not? He does not incessantly troll me, as Bambino attempts to do, and has often done in the past, before I blocked him. Nor does YR run to the Mods like Bambino did, when I called him ''Bambi'', which I thought was a cute nickname, but apparently gets under Bambino's skin when I say it. I simply copied other guys that were using the nickname.

I'm still waiting for Biden to take the initiative and push research into therapeutics. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Why are you anti-vaxxers so hung up on therapeutics? They are more expensive, must be timed well, and there are shortages of supply, like so many other items. Why don't you just get the God Damn shots?
I haven't trusted Bambino since he trolled the Hell out of me, some 4 years ago, concerning the idea that I play golf, of all things. He is on my blocked list, one of just two people blocked. It takes severe egregious behavior to get yourself blocked for me Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I’m flattered.