Round 2??

Hey yall.. I am coming back and am curious where to go first..I am for sure going to buffalo found a better more hobby friendly place to host. Not too sure about Roch or Cuse...What do ya'll think??
Are there a lot of novels about comas?
I'm told that she has great titties.....

If you want to believe this tard.

Review: Hit the Jackpot with a Lucky Lady
if you come to buffalo again stay off of nia falls blvd.
Paulie...I remember your review...she has nice tits right ��
I do have a nice rack so I am told..lmao...but other traits and abilities are far batter!! I am going to be making the trip this coming weekend and will be in NY Monday of next week.. Is the saying...I suck golf balls thru hoses better! Or I can hoover your pool que?
I think what the picky non contributing commenter meant was your meaning was correct but spelling was not...should be comma.....coma is a vegitative medical state...some guys are to literal...most got your meaning just fine...
  • MC
  • 11-30-2015, 05:41 PM
I do have a nice rack so I am told..lmao Originally Posted by Lucky Lady
Come to Syracuse.
Come to Syracuse. Originally Posted by MC
She's right up your alley MC....
But aren't you retired??
The misspellings were intentional..commas are these , comas are vegetative stated...I'm educated and aware..I chose to spell it that way but will change it for literal people...for those people...don't read sci-fi books...they may blow your literal mind��✌ For the rest lets have some fun!!
Hmm...
The misspellings were intentional..commas are these , comas are vegetative stated...I'm educated and aware..I chose to spell it that way but will change it for literal people...for those people...don't read sci-fi books...they may blow your literal mind��✌ For the rest lets have some fun!! Originally Posted by Lucky Lady
Honey....fuck the literal asses...we got your meaning and appreciate your wit...some just look for things to post inane comments to and never contribute anything meaningful...carry on