NC/NS'ed by Becca B

So this has been about six weeks or so, but every time I see a post from her, it Gets a little under my skin.

Reached out to Becca early one evening. About an hour and a half later, I get a message that she will be available in about 45 minutes. "Great!" I say and start the 45 minute trek to north Dallas, specifically an intersection in Plano. I thought this was odd since other reviewers have been given an actual address, but her reviews were all very good, so I didn't sweat it. On my way there, I received a text that she would be 15 minutes later than our scheduled time. No big deal. I'm easy. Still not having received an actual address, I sit for an hour in a McDonald's parking lot. Becca wouldn't return my calls or my texts, nor would she return a text I sent a day or so later, respectfully asking her what had happened. Had she responded to that, one of the phone calls or texts, whatever, I wouldn't have gone public. I'm all about due diligence.

I have no doubt she was hedging her bets, seeing if someone else wanted a longer session or if another more regular client was going to show up. Either that or she was trapped under something heavy.

Every cloud has a silver lining. I got a hot apple pie from Mickey D's, and we made sweet love to one another, all the way back home.
I got a hot apple pie from Mickey D's, and we made sweet love to one another, all the way back home. Originally Posted by doonan
Last time I did that I burned my dick
Yep. Good story... You came away with a great attitude.