Candice Jordan - Feedback

Anyone have any feedback on Candice Jordan?

https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...9-1497f9f69c63
Feedback is you’re in the wrong section
I’ve been wondering the same thing about her
Feedback is you’re in the wrong section Originally Posted by Dak2382
You misunderstood the question. Thanks for the attempt at help though, it is appreciated.
I have wondered about her too. Seems legit from what I can tell but too scared to be the first to pull the trigger!
Don’t be deceived by her body pics. There’s a reason she doesn’t show face. “Swamp Donkey from The Deep” = 👎
Shes not a bad fuck. If you go from seeking you can bareback her. Shes also ok with anal. You can probably get her for $200. She also shakes the entire time you fuck her, which is unique and kinda fun. She hosts. She isnt the hottest around but worth the price point of $200 to $250
Don’t be deceived by her body pics. There’s a reason she doesn’t show face. “Swamp Donkey from The Deep” = 👎 Originally Posted by Yosmtsam666
Are you saying bring a paper bag? with that body, if it is accurate, might be able to overlook her face, particularly with her on her knees, face in the lap or FDAU.
Shes not a bad fuck. If you go from seeking you can bareback her. Shes also ok with anal. You can probably get her for $200. She also shakes the entire time you fuck her, which is unique and kinda fun. She hosts. She isnt the hottest around but worth the price point of $200 to $250 Originally Posted by Doug4343
Got her SA link?
Provider ads are deceiving enough as it is, because if they were all that they imply, they wouldn't have to place ads! When providers hide their face in their ads, it isn't because of discretion. The ones you have to be a real leery about are the ones who say how pretty they are but hide their face as most of them are going to have butter faces. I would not go see a provider who did not at least send me a picture of her face. Ladies have their screening requirements, but so do I.