Do you think hotel cleaning staff knows/cares?

I hate running into them. Feel like they know. Especially when I walk back the other way since I don't know where the room is. Just had one give towels to a younger provider as I was walking into room...
Awkward!!!
Probably the worst part of hotel Incalls. I hate to go down the hal to the given room when cleaning ladies are in the hall. Hate even more when I am in the saddle and they are knocking on the door for service.
They know. A provider would be wise to tip them, especially for all the towel usage. I doubt the maids care, though some may look down their nose. Mostly they probably don't want any disturbance that could bring ICE to their workplace. So I don't think they would "tattle".

I had at least one session though where the provider worried about it to the point it affected her performance, so I did not get the session that others raved about, though she may have had other issues as well. One and done for me.
I had a crazy situation a few months back when I went to hotel, up to the floor and as I walked towards the room a man asks if I need any help. I said no and walked to the stairs. Inside the stairs I'm texting the provider the situation when he enters the stairs, tells me he's the manager and asks me again if I need help. I told him no, walk down the stairs and leave. WTF! I thought the manager was on to the provider and texted her so. It just turned out to be a bad coincidence though I think the manager knew what I was up to since I obviously hadn't checked in.
There is a popular airport hotel that many providers use. One provider told me she tips well and they don't care. They even make sure there are plenty of towels when she checks in lol. Still makes me worry.
Funny story jiji i was at a mcallen 4 star hotel dressed in halter top thi highs heels jiji client is behind me jiji and maid walks in.. all you here is perdon perdon as she slams door and runs away jiji
I always have the same concerns. A couple providers have mentioned the tip. However, it does little to ease my worries. I just don't like people "knowing". Pretty much the same feeling walking into an amp. The reality is that it's just part of the hobby. I think if it were an issue, you'd see more mention of it on the board.

On a side note, maybe there will be a hot little maid that'll want in on the hobby. Partner up with a provider, and make some fantasies come true.
I usually leave the door cracked so it's easier.
Of course they know. I'm sure they hear stories, noises, they see the garbage cans, change the sheets, etc.

Just smile, say hello, and ask them how they are doing. They know what goes on in their place of employment. The more awkward you are the more obvious it is to why you're there.
They know.......
When I used hotels.....
Always tip the maids WELL
Bring your own sheets and towels
Keep trash can empty of any evidence
Dress as casual, preferably business attire when outside of your room.
Do not use your hotel incal as a private party place.
Have an ID with a different address than the town your hotel is in.
Act as any other normal woman out of town on business!

Besos,
Francisca

Besos,
Francisca
Hotel staff see the traffic, surely most know what's going but why should they care? They don't own the hotel, so why should they give a shit? If it seems like you have their attention, stop appearing nervous or guilty or suspicious. I assertively walk right past anyone I see and they ignore me. Sometimes the front desk clerk say hi as I'm going in or out. Only once in the elevator at the Pear Tree Inn nearby the airport, I had words with a guy that took a look at my work shirt, and asked me if I was in town to attend some seminar he was participating in. I replied no, that I was on my way up to smash a young, spicy latina, before I headed home for the night. He was silent until I stepped out, then yelled out, well hope you have fun!!!
^ + 1 I just say "hi"..And {smile} @ too who's ever around.
I think it depends where the provider stays. There are some places that have a lot of traffic. A few years back I went to see a provider ( who is no longer on the board) at a low budget hotel that was up by Perrin Beitel. I went up to the room and there was a housekeeper (45 years old) or so that was a definite MILF. I went in the room and about 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I answered it as it was housekeeping and my shirt was next to the bed. I got the towels and could tell she was checking the situation out. I got some balls and asked her if she would take some pictures of me and my girlfriend naked. She got a smile and came in and took some pictures and a few minutes later she was naked and we were is a full session 3 some. It was a trip
They know... it's always good to know the name and room number you are going to. To be honest they don't care as long as you are respectful. Staff is more on the look out for human trafficking and things of that nature. Hotel industry has to show employees videos on that kind of stuff
the managers know too. Some care some don't.