Shameless ThreadAdd......

Thank you so very, very, much to all that have pre-booked. You have made my trip not only successful but a heck of a lot easier. Have no doubt that my appreciation will be shown to each of you in private

I will be traveling and out of touch until Saturday evening.

Please read my signature line.

Besos and I look forward to my visit.

Francisca.
Safe travels, mi amor! Can't wait to see you!
Hearing a bugle, I am, playing "Boots and Saddles!"
Will you be attending the party ?

Hope so, would be lovely to see you again Ms. Francisca
I wonder if that no account shameless marshall wannabe varmint thief cocksucker Dik Honeywell will finally make good on his debt to the OP?
Italia....I will be a little late, but I will be there!!! Look forward to a welcome kiss from you ?????

Johnny.... We all know that will never happen.
Btw, I do appreciate and thank you for caring your reminders have not been unnoticed.

Besos
Francisca

Johnny.... We all know that will never happen.
Btw, I do appreciate and thank you for caring your reminders have not been unnoticed.

Besos
Francisca Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Pleased to oblige, Ma'am. An injustice such as this, and one inflicted upon a truly giving member of the community such as yourself, needs to remain forever in the spotlight.

Plus, there is a little something in it for me: I'm auditioning for "Gentleman of ECCIE."

(as to the underlined -- wasn't necessary to say. I know you don't miss a thing.)

Best wishes for your visit, Ma'am. And don't take no wooden nickels!

Plus, there is a little something in it for me: I'm auditioning for "Gentleman of ECCIE." Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
You have my vote!!!!!!
I'm one SUPERMOD who looks forward to seeing her.
And feeding her a good sized taco.