A Pause to Reflect & Thank

So a couple of minutes ago I posted comment number 2600. That seems like a good number to step back for a minute and give some shout-outs to some very special ladies and gents who got me to this poinr.

To Ms Francisca: Words will never do. Always and forever.

To Tatiana. Oju! Always my goal. You are consistently miraculous!

To boredhousewife46: You get
this certain look in your eyes and I know that it's Game On. You're so much fun!

To Adventurewlinda: Thank you for always wanting to play!

To brenalyce: Thank you for thinking that I'm The Shit. I think the same about you!

To Camille Fox: Thank you for being the most with-it, badass, and hallucinativetotrially seductive woman I have ever met.

To [Rogoe One, ugotme10, Bush Pilot. texaxtripod, Rovef14, SAUrbanAnimal, Peter Gozinya, babyboomer46, Mokoa, ck1942. and many other fine, upstanding whore-mongers, I remain a safe, clean and un-busted perv in part to your counsel. My thanks!

Have fun and stay safe!

And finally, to the guys who have PMd me for advice, recommendations, and counsel. I hope that my replies have been helpful. We're all swimming in a pile of potential doo-doo, and if I can be of any help, please feel free to reach out.

Have fun and stay safe!
Pretty arbitrary number for a look at me thread.
Pretty arbitrary number for a look at me thread. Originally Posted by bottoms up
I'll never approach the number of posts that you have made under the multitude of handles that you have used. I kneel before your uselessness.
Thanks for the positive attitude. What a fine list of ladies you have there. You should start a provider appreciation thread for the truely amazing professional ladies here. Only positive feedback. Three ladies I find to be amazing are Sonya Playmate, Merry Minx, and Camille Fox. This site would not be the same for me if there wasn't fine ladies like these three. I no there's more out there. So let's let them know that they are special and making are days better. Thanks CoverMe always a pleasure to read your words.
If it wasnt for your paticipation and help Coverme i would have seen as many of the awesome ladies that i have been blessed to see...so I thank you sir for all your help and guidance over the years congrats on 2600!
.,,.so I thank you sir for all your help and guidance over the years congrats on 2600! Originally Posted by a10bomb
Thank you, sir, but I must defer. What lady can resist an almost 6-foot tall jar of hot sauce?! I bow to your superior seduction skllls!
For my 3,233 post I want to...
Thank you for the Shout Out Cover Me.
I do consider your posts and reviews as 'required reading.'
You are 'The Wall Street Journal' to my 'Funny Pages'.
Thank you, sir, but I must defer. What lady can resist an almost 6-foot tall jar of hot sauce?! I bow to your superior seduction skllls! Originally Posted by CoverMe

It was a bottle that said "Pussy Liquor"... Dammit

OK I guess it did look like hot sauce
Seeing Camille as my first SA provider was the wisest decison that I have made in a while. She set the bar high, and kept me focused on finding more like her. Luckily I have...
Thanks CM for the stories we've shared. We should have a toast to them some day.
Thanks for the positive attitude. What a fine list of ladies you have there. You should start a provider appreciation thread for the truely amazing professional ladies here. Only positive feedback. Three ladies I find to be amazing are Sonya Playmate, Merry Minx, and Camille Fox. This site would not be the same for me if there wasn't fine ladies like these three. I no there's more out there. So let's let them know that they are special and making are days better. Thanks CoverMe always a pleasure to read your words. Originally Posted by mitch p
Isn't there already one for that? The review section is a perfect way to highlight your appreciation for the ladies you see and reflect on their professionalism, talents, and anything else to make them stand out. Not saying we can't do that in coed, but a review speaks volumes.

I'd just thank every single lady here that is a member. It's hard enough putting yourselves out there every day to deal with all of us all the time while dealing with your rw lives.

For every lady who is a provider, sincerely...Thank You.
CoverMe sir, always a pleasure throwing around stories and info (published and unpublished) sir. Been a hell of a trip thus far and plenty more to go. Looking forward to the future and our adventures. Personally looking forward to some new beginnings.
Always been a pleasure know you sir!
Hey, CM, you've been an inspiration, a guiding light, a ... hell of a monger. Thanks for your sage advice and wise consul!
Forgot to say. CoverMe is a wealth of one liners. Should publish a quote book for this man.