Avoid Blue! Cops There Now!

I am at work, but someone messaged me that the Cops are besieging Blue as I type.. stay away!
That sucks in a thousand ways
Ain't that some s***!
Whatever happen to them, they deserve it. When I heard the news of temporary closure of Luxury and JuJubee, I show my respect and praise the management of these shops for making correct decision. For the spas like Blue that is so greedy and careless about the safety of the girls and the public, I have no sympathy to them if they are forced to be closed by the LE.
  • Shiva
  • 03-18-2020, 12:07 PM
My heart goes out to the lovely ladies there. They do not deserve this.
Whatever happen to them, they deserve it. When I heard the news of temporary closure of Luxury and JuJubee, I show my respect and praise the management of these shops for making correct decision. For the spas like Blue that is so greedy and careless about the safety of the girls and the public, I have no sympathy to them if they are forced to be closed by the LE. Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Which PD employs you?
Where’s George? He’s oddly quiet
George is probably leading the bust.
Whatever happen to them, they deserve it. When I heard the news of temporary closure of Luxury and JuJubee, I show my respect and praise the management of these shops for making correct decision. For the spas like Blue that is so greedy and careless about the safety of the girls and the public, I have no sympathy to them if they are forced to be closed by the LE. Originally Posted by jackyjacky

Typical Bad Hat.
Where’s George? He’s oddly quiet Originally Posted by FunMonday
You called? Are you continuing Funny Monkey game? I though you QUIT. You gave up.
  • grail
  • 03-18-2020, 01:08 PM
justjacky = royal d*uchebag for his comments.
George is probably leading the bust. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Yes, I am on site. I got interrupted by Funny Monkey wanting to play his game. I will just let my guys play with y’all little monkeys while I wrap up here.
justjacky = royal d*uchebag for his comments. Originally Posted by grail
grail = moron promoter.
Dude you should be busy applying for unemployment. What were you getting? Like $5 per bump? So you can collect approximately $2.5 per post on unemployment.
  • grail
  • 03-18-2020, 01:39 PM
grail = moron promoter.
Dude you should be busy applying for unemployment. What were you getting? Like $5 per bump? So you can collect approximately $2.5 per post on unemployment. Originally Posted by georgecam
georgeSCAM = sad little troll strikes again!

I am at work, but someone messaged me that the Cops are besieging Blue as I type.. stay away! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Guys, this is a public health issue. The Governor of my state of residence put the entire state on lockdown last night (joining the state where I work, and the state I was born in). I'm pretty sure TX, as well as the 38 other states (as of last night) who haven't done the same, will almost certainly do so by the weekend.

Myself personally, I'm not going anywhere near a provider (and I could use one right now, I have to settle for downloading 250G of JAV) for probably the next month.

If you understand that a) this virus is not like other flu viruses because of its hardiness and longer half life when exposed to oxygen) b) statistics are skewed because of the lack of available testing and some politicians refusing to lock down their constituencies, then the rest becomes a no brainer.

Frankly, I'm really surprised that a business run by Koreans of all people, due to their nation's own experience with the virus, would put their shop workers at risk. Shameful.