Payment/change

It’s probably been at least a year since the house fee went up from $60 to $65. I usually walk in with 20s so now I’m owed $15 in change. Recently, I have had 3 experiences were I wasn’t given change at the beginning of the massage and on one of the occasions the massage was so bad (and L0) that I wasn’t going to leave a tip, but as the therapist made it difficult to ask for the change back, she got herself a $15. I’m just gonna buy a soda from the nearest convenience store to break a twenty and have exact change from now on.
I See This Going On Also....Time To Put A Stop To It By Having Exact Fee....
been lucky so far have always gotten the change right away
So for a year you've known this and you're doing what complaining about you not being prepared. Ok.
So for a year you've known this and you're doing what complaining about you not being prepared. Ok. Originally Posted by marvel21
While prices were raised a year ago, the issue with not being given change is more recent. Previously most places either handed the change to me at the counter or the therapist would put it on top of my clothes. But lately, they’ve been holding on to it.
  • pipe
  • 03-16-2022, 10:44 AM
On your next trip to the BDD save some ones. Does BDD still exist?
I've been lucky that my typical go-to spot/girl never charges me up front now and I always just give fee + tip after in bills. Even after she told me about the fee change, she didn't change that setup with me.
Not an encounter. Moving this to co-ed
New places, I usually get charge upfront. I just break a 20 into 1x10 and 2x5.
Places that I am a regular, i pay at the end, tip + house fee.

She doesn't even count the bills anymore. She used to ask for tips but after I become a regular, she's satisfied (in more ways than one, lol)
From now when you go there take 3 $20 bills and 10 rolls of pennies.