Massage Hidden Gems

One of the main reasons I even got into the hobby is the massage HE fantasy. For my enjoyment, the massage part is actually more important than the finale. However I know around the bedford or HEB area there are some talented ladies in the business - although Ive only seen a few so far.

In doing some research for my next butt rub I noticed there are several ladies in the area that still practice but dont necessarily post ads, probably because they are well known enough in the community.

Do yall have any recommendations as to who or what AMPs could hit that sweet spot of incredible massage and spectacular finish?

If there is one thing I HATE - its driving.
Do you have any to share as well? Might be easier to get some inside information by giving some.
as far as ones I have seen and really enjoyed, K bunz who I wrote a review on a month or two ago, also Central spa in bedford was surprisingly good. I have another in my back pocket but shes told me shes not accepting any more clients right now.
as far as ones I have seen and really enjoyed, K bunz who I wrote a review on a month or two ago, also Central spa in bedford was surprisingly good. I have another in my back pocket but shes told me shes not accepting any more clients right now. Originally Posted by iscariot99
Herein lies the problem. K Bunz and Central Spa are well known commodities. You're asking for others to share hidden gems with you but you say you have one in your back pocket and not willing to share her info.

I'm not trying to be an ass but you're seeking "hidden gems" yet you're not willing to reciprocate. Give and take go further.
sorry if that was unclear, but the idea is that I am looking for well known providers that just dont post ads anymore because they dont need to... Really the only ones I have are ones still currently throwing ads out there. Not your super secret private stash, lol
I mean... unless your super secret private stash need/want the work that is.
I would never give any one the names of the ladies who I worked hard to get in my rotation through my own trial, error and persistent basis, not any intel from this site, nor have I requested any from anyone here. Actually, no provider that I have on my regular rotation I got from any intel on this website, and certainly, not any dancers I see OTC are from any intel here.

Most guys would not divulge that info either. There is a reason they are hidden gems under the radar. If they do not get enough business, which I highly doubt, then it is their job to place ads, ask for referrals, ect. not a client to reveal what they get from them so that horndogs on a whore board can blow up her phone and demand the same service.
Since this is in the Coed Forum, and there are many members who are continually in search of the MWB (massage with benefits), it would be appropriate, IMO, for those ladies who give LMT-quality massages to join in the discussion.

What say ye, fair maidens? Who among you will perform a quality massage? Maybe, you know someone who does, and would like to make a recommendation. It would also be helpful to know if you do so in an office/commercial space.
My ‘hidden gems’ are just that, MY HIDDEN GEMS and will stay that way.