Sunflower velvet aubrey kara abandoned Dallas unanimously

Very unfortunate. Please share your thoughts.
You can find their agency and ads from these urls
velvet
https://www.candygirlla.com/%EB%B2%A8%EB%B2%B3
aubrey
https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%98%A4%EB%B8%8C%EB%A6%AC
kara
https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%B9%B4%EB%9D%BC-1
Very unfortunate. Please share your thoughts.
You can find their agency and ads from these urls
velvet
https://www.candygirlla.com/%EB%B2%A8%EB%B2%B3
aubrey
https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%98%A4%EB%B8%8C%EB%A6%AC
kara
https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%B9%B4%EB%9D%BC-1 Originally Posted by wolfman07
I don't visit any of those type of places, and I have only been to independent providers (apartments and hotel). I will say this about Aubrey and Kara though. I don't blame them. Dallas is trash. I really missing living in the Bay Area in Summer 2019 when I was there for work. Beautiful scenery, lots of random crazy sh*t happened, and everyone was more open to meeting in person with less conflict. I also did not see any yellow snake gadsen flags, rebel confederate garbage, or thin blue line flags everywhere, which was a major plus for me.

You say they "abandoned" Dallas. No, they ascended beyond Dallas.
I don't visit any of those type of places, and I have only been to independent providers (apartments and hotel). I will say this about Aubrey and Kara though. I don't blame them. Dallas is trash. I really missing living in the Bay Area in Summer 2019 when I was there for work. Beautiful scenery, lots of random crazy sh*t happened, and everyone was more open to meeting in person with less conflict. I also did not see any yellow snake gadsen flags, rebel confederate garbage, or thin blue line flags everywhere, which was a major plus for me.

You say they "abandoned" Dallas. No, they ascended beyond Dallas. Originally Posted by dormGE
This post was about Dallas providers......yet you decided to turn it into bashing Dallas as a city. Not surprising that you're from the Bay Area though.

Anyway. please go back to California. Thank you.
Yes. If California is so great you should definitely go back there and stay. Bon voyage!! Enjoy the lovely scenery of endless homeless encampments on all the beaches. I hear it’s wonderful this time of year. There is an extra smell In the air many folks just Can’t quite put their finger on. Ahhh sunny, beautiful, California.
Yes. If California is so great you should definitely go back there and stay. Bon voyage!! Enjoy the lovely scenery of endless homeless encampments on all the beaches. I hear it’s wonderful this time of year. There is an extra smell In the air many folks just Can’t quite put their finger on. Ahhh sunny, beautiful, California. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
He can't, the company he works for probably relocated to Texas.

Soon we will be looking like the far left with rainbow flags and people going by 20 different pronouns. Btw I identify as Brad Pitt and He/Him.

I saw Velvet and Hot, yeah they are kinda hot, but Dallas was to slow and 2.8/hr was low for h
Their expectation so go figure...

At least Nana and Miso stayed and they came from California as well.

You say they "abandoned" Dallas. No, they ascended beyond Dallas. Originally Posted by dormGE
Alphabet people always project their own ignorance.
Whores come and whores go, ESPECIALLY trafficked Asian whores. Who cares? I don’t.
At least Nana and Miso stayed and they came from California as well. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
So it wasn’t an “abandoned, unanimous(ly)” withdrawal, more of Agency whores being shuffled?

These 3 Asian whores aren’t even Bay Area whores, they’re LA/Wilshire whores for an LA based agency.

The thing about Texas, and most Texans, we don’t like “crazy sh*t happen(ing)”, we have left that exclusively to Liberal ‘keep it weird’ Austinites, and now that city is getting fed up, waking up, just like California is getting fed up with Far Left Ultra Liberalism...The pandemic has given reason for huge numbers of people to not stick it out in “beautiful, scenic” shithole Cali...Guess where the working class people (not trafficked Asian Agency Whores) are fleeing?....Wait for it...Wait for it....

TEXAS and other states like it!!
Shuffled? They come and go as they please.
Some marry and settle down. Some go back home.

I know of one who worked at AS and became a sugar baby to some rich guy. Actually make that two! There was a pretty Thai I knew that also quit to marry.
^^^These 3 whores, referenced by the OP, are listed now in the LA/Wilshire area on their website, so they aren’t getting married or whatever...My “shuffled” statement appears to fit, even if they “miss” shithole SoCal, the biggest Shithole, next to the Oakland area, in this country, and I have seen every main inch of it!

Castro, fillmore, Potrero Hill, Hunters point, Sunnydale, Tenderloin or Mission Street from Daly City to 1st street, is this the beautiful scenery you are referring to? You probably can't answer that because you dare not ever walk those streets. If talking down to Dallas the ascended state you claim, raise on up.

Bet you don't walk those parts of the Bay area I listed.
  • grail
  • 03-20-2022, 12:54 AM

Seems to me their is still a lot of trash left in Dallas i.e. dormGE. What a TOOL.
Just about all providers who are any good nowadays either get kept a secret or if they are reviewed, then usually, the guys of this site see it, contact her and demand this or that to where they wind up leaving the area.

To me, if a stripper, massage therapist or any other lady that provides a service of a sexual nature does not advertise anywhere that she offers those services, there is no way I am reviewing her, especially on a whore board. The only provider I will review are the ones who request that I do or I take advantage of a review special. There are too many guys with no game on this site that have to tell girls, they saw a review and they want the same thing or they know the owner of a studio so they better get top tier service.
Yeah guys who print out and bring in reviews to strip clubs are the absolute lowest form of life. I seem to recall reading about that from a very prominent poster here that would print out reviews and take them in. Someone so familiar. If only I could recall the username. Sparky. Help me out here. What was their name again?
Yeah guys who print out and bring in reviews to strip clubs are the absolute lowest form of life. I seem to recall reading about that from a very prominent poster here that would print out reviews and take them in. Someone so familiar. If only I could recall the username. Sparky. Help me out here. What was their name again? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Yep, you're right. Used to have a "Karen" Hobbiest on here that would go to Strip clubs, Spas, and Indy girls and bring copies of their reviews to make sure he got the same service.

The same Karen who complained when other mongers would mention that the girls would share how creepy he was.