Gotta win the Power Ball

I was just looking thru all of today's provider ads. And I was thinking of all the fun I could have. I think I would just start at the beginning of the alphabet and just see a different lady everyday. 200 plus million can pay for a lot of fun.
I'm with you on this one.
yep I agree
I just move to a place with better selection, less rules and have a few girls a day. I am probably thinking of Fkk clubs
"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis
"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Amen
  • BLM69
  • 01-05-2016, 02:31 PM
I'll find me a few 18-28 spinner sb's and treat some guys in here to a gangbang, Someone wake me up lol
"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis Originally Posted by HoneyRose
If women didn't exist. We would have all the money in the world. ~ Pillikari ~
Women have half the money and all the pussy in the world. And with all the pussy, it's only a matter of time before they have all the money!!
I was just looking thru all of today's provider ads. And I was thinking of all the fun I could have. I think I would just start at the beginning of the alphabet and just see a different lady everyday. 200 plus million can pay for a lot of fun. Originally Posted by swather

Too late I already bought the winning ticket
Nope lol
I would take you all on my Cruise Ship ...... woman & money =sex
I would take you all on my Cruise Ship ...... woman & money =sex Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
sign me up.
no winner last night, possibly 1.3 Billion up for grabs next time.

I may as well win Power Ball, the ladies already call me "Power Balls", LOL
Wow. The things I could do with $1.3B...or about $6-700M after they took all the taxes out.

Providers would appreciate me winning it. I wouldn't be shooting out anything after a few days, but would still be trying to make appointments.