Recommendations for eatery & bars in Dallas area

This year I'm deciding to brighten my horizons I'm pretty routine when it comes to going to the same restaurants and bars. What are some nice spots that you guys have found that you would recommend in the city of Dallas?
  • Iam45
  • 01-12-2016, 07:11 AM
Can you handle the heat? Or are you a French that can only handle two grains of black pepper on the omelette?
Babe's Chicken (Arlington location is my favorite). Different, it's a family style atmosphere and very basic menu but what they make is truly amazing.
  • Uncas
  • 01-12-2016, 09:05 AM
ElGabacho, Arlington. You can thank me later
Filament in Deep Ellum and Blind butcher or Rapscallion on lower Greenville
The Skyy Bar In Plano Is Really Cute
Sissy's Southern Kitchen in Dallas & +1 on Babes Chicken in Arlington!
Parma Pasta Pizza in Lewisville near Vista Ridge Mall. It's quiet a bit more than pasta and pizza, good quality, good prices and unpretentious.
This year I'm deciding to brighten my horizons I'm pretty routine when it comes to going to the same restaurants and bars. What are some nice spots that you guys have found that you would recommend in the city of Dallas? Originally Posted by LeahMitchell
to what areas of dallas - ft worth are you willing to drive?
anything you just cant eat [allergies, smells, tastes, spices, etc]?
max price you are willing to spend?

help us help you.
This year I'm deciding to brighten my horizons I'm pretty routine when it comes to going to the same restaurants and bars. What are some nice spots that you guys have found that you would recommend in the city of Dallas? Originally Posted by LeahMitchell
...it is not the meal, but the enjoyment of the company you keep which makes it special...
I mainly in Dallas area Downtown, Uptown, Far North Dallas, Plano, Frisco. I go out to downtown Fort Worth every now and again I have no food allergies in price is no object slow in or expensive I'm open
Bangkok Thai
Royal Scheshuan
Pok Poa
Snuffer's
Twenty Feet Seafood
TJ's Seafood
Local
The Remedy
Abacus
Toulouse
Al Biernat's
Starter List:

Remedy
HG Sply Co
Madrina
Biernats
Tei Tei
Uchi
Nobu$$$
Tei An
Yutaka

Carbones
Oishii
Pappadeaux(Oak Lawn)
Filament
18th and Vine
Mesero
Cocina
Mias
Five Creeks
Bistro

Bars: Too long, lets call it bars and venues:

Dada
City Tavern
Bomb Factory
HOB
Lee Harveys

Ritz,Zaza,Mansion,Crescent,Omn i and don't forget the Joule on Main...top notch.
or if out North, Westin Galleria,Hilton Lincoln Center--talking bars now not upstairs Lol!

So many others but I'd deem this the "inside the loop" highlights.

DT Clyde Warren when it's 55degees+n sunny... Savor or Relish. On the park. Check it. $$$s but worth it if you are in the hood. Enjoy. Meet alot of hotties. lol you're welcome
Yelp