I've been curious about this... need some feedback.

Hands vs no hands BJ

If you prefer hands would it be: up and down, or twisting motion

I'm used to using just my mouth but I'm trying some new techniques, and would appreciate feedback! Thanks!
Hands are good sometimes as long as its not being used as a stop so youre only sucking half my dick. Twisting or straight up and down is good along with some attention to balls and taint. Not too much hand though. Mostly mouth.
twisting is lame

less hands is better than more

soft touching the boys is good.

a hand at the base is ok...don't squeeze

before starting, put your dentures on the nightstand.
Hands are good sometimes as long as its not being used as a stop so youre only sucking half my dick. Twisting or straight up and down is good along with some attention to balls and taint. Not too much hand though. Mostly mouth. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Haha this is great! Thanks!
This is subjective..... Personally I think twisting is the shit!!!
Fundamental.
This video pretty much covers it.

I agree with the twisting. The last time was much better girl...keep trying new things...btw...the DT during eruption was the shit! Not many can pull that off...
Yep, when in doubt less hands. If I want a hand job I can do that myself.

Hold the base, play with my nuts, or some massaging while you come up for air is fine, but that’s about it.
Originally Posted by Tobor the 8th Man

That video should be titled," things you don't do on a bbbj ever!" LMFAO.
I know I must be in the minority, but I actually prefer hands with my blowjobs. I think I like the twisting method the best. There are a few girls who can get me off with mouth only, but I actually like the feeling of mouth and hands.
Yep, when in doubt less hands. If I want a hand job I can do that myself....... Originally Posted by tbone77494
i bet 08cris does the twist when he jacks off
Oh and I must add. Stroking while licking and sucking my balls revs up the motor as well.
I'm used to using just my mouth but I'm trying some new techniques, and would appreciate feedback! Thanks! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
If you want to study various techniques, watch some dancing bear videos.
not the really old ones or newest. there was a peek in quality. I'll try to link one or two up later.

If you watch one of those bday parties or bachelorette parties, you'll see about 40 ladies suck dick in a 15 minute video. it should be obvious which ones are good at it.